iRacing First Responder 175

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
This thing has been already gotten goofy with the qualifying process and messy practice races. I hope the race isn't as much of a cluster.

Surprised they only wrecked once. Those starts/restarts are insanity for a few laps before tires go away.

I am not gonna lie, but I was screaming like a 10 year old at the finish of that race. I think I enjoyed that.
Need to read up on this McLaughlin kid to see if he is the real deal in real racing. Dont know much about him.

Sounds like the boys (Pagenaud, Ferrucci) did a great job of paying tribute to the oh so real hallowed grounds of the virtual Speedway.

I am not gonna lie, but I was screaming like a 10 year old at the finish of that race. I think I enjoyed that.
Need to read up on this McLaughlin kid to see if he is the real deal in real racing. Dont know much about him.
Don't know about anywhere else, but he's kickin butt in the SuperCars. He has been getting up in the middle of the night to race these iRaces

I thought Ferrucci was going to sneak in there until he got tangled up. I think he was trying a really close slingshot

I thought Ferrucci was going to sneak in there until he got tangled up. I think he was trying a really close slingshot
He did it on purpose. He’s a tool. It’s why he got kicked out of F2.

Why NBC have taken up for him so hard and so quickly is beyond me.

Man, Simon really pissed off all the Lando stans. Norris was wicked aggressive but payback like that is dumb. Real racing can’t come back soon enough.

He did it on purpose. He’s a tool. It’s why he got kicked out of F2.

Why NBC have taken up for him so hard and so quickly is beyond me.

Man, Simon really pissed off all the Lando stans. Norris was wicked aggressive but payback like that is dumb. Real racing can’t come back soon enough.
All this iRacing has started to be taken too seriously IMO. Don’t going to defend what Simon did but reading the reddit forums are funny as some people want him to lose his ride lol. Ferrucci is no doubt a tool. Dude had the balls to call Nasr not a real race car driver lol

All this iRacing has started to be taken too seriously IMO. Don’t going to defend what Simon did but reading the reddit forums are funny as some people want him to lose his ride lol. Ferrucci is no doubt a tool. Dude had the balls to call Nasr not a real race car driver lol
Based off of Twitter and reddit you’d think Simon actually put Lando in the barrier racing for the win at the Monaco hairpin in real life. His fans are insufferable.

Got that right. Way too seriously. I really like Ferrucci I wish he was in Nascar, he said he would love to race in the series. Getting thrown out by the squishy shoes in F2 is a badge of courage. :D Bunch of freakin candy asses.

Back
Top Bottom