Iracing Pro Series

Spotter22

Team Owner
Here it comes! Lets go racin!

Welp I guess we'll be watching them race at virtual Homestead this coming Sunday. Some kind of Nascar beats no Nascar at all. It's cool to see some of the cup regulars jumping into this. Hopefully more will join in and we can put all this coronavirus insanity behind us ASAP.

**edited** good to see cup regulars jump into this EXCEPT Kyle Busch. Iracing, Eracing or whatever they are "powers that be" officials need to immediately move to ban Kyle Busch from this lower tier of "racing" so others can feel the joys of victory and they all get their participation trophies, with the fans living happily ever after of course :-D

It would serve them well to learn from the best and of course don't forget he's putting time and money into it too.

Adam Stern says Fox Sports in talks to air first race but no word yet

I’m not sure exactly where I draw the line on forms of entertainment I’ll watch, but I’m pretty sure computer games is over it. Y’all have fun.
I hope the restrict it like they are saying. I don't want to watch some geek that lives in his mom's basement win the race.

I’m not sure exactly where I draw the line on forms of entertainment I’ll watch, but I’m pretty sure computer games is over it. Y’all have fun.
Well all things considered, restaurants and bars closed here and we are pretty much confined to our homes for the next month or so. Im gonna give it a shot. Im not gonna expect real racing just something to keep us entertained. I appreciate the effort and time of the people who will put this on and at least giving us the option

I hope the restrict it like they are saying. I don't want to watch some geek that lives in his mom's basement win the race.
Pretty sure thats the plan. Maybe even get a few drivers of yesteryear to give it a try.

R-F should sponsor a car. I'll donate $5 -- what part of the fender will that get me?

Back
Top Bottom