Irony!Who's a fan?

97forever

Team Owner
Just last week Mike Helton admited he 'erred' on a judgement call.Remember lapback-gate?That was Ironic enough given Nascar's habit of selective blindness where certain drivers are concerned.

And now Jaws Waltrip,an extremely colorful and once Nascar' sanctioned 'driver ,makes the remark that a call against Earnhardt would be 'unpopular'.

Bet they appreciate you saying that DW!And thank you,FOX,for so vividly showing this flagrant violation.

I love the sport and the drivers,but it is getting harder and harder to keep supporting Nascar.You took a hit with the cameras rolling Mike---now start a lot of your double talking to explain it away.Gonna be a hard sell to a TV audience that has already saw you talking about no circumstances should allow you to go beneath the line without expecting a penalty.

Just blame ol' Jaws!What goes around ,comes around.Opinions fellow forum-ites?

It is getting harder to take it seriously. And I'm very curious to see how Waltrip justifies it, though I'm sure he'll just say that he thought the pass was legal; then thank NASCAR for sticking to the rules so much and doing so much for the drivers bla bla bla.

Jaws always could tell you what a Nascar official had for breakfast......if ya know what I mean! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom