Is anyone more annoying than Skip Bayless?

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
I've watched first take a number of times mostly in the NFL season and this guy is such a jerk. I'm happy someone put him in his place.

I don't know.
I would put Skip in the Jim Rome category.
You either love them or hate them.

But we still watch.
Good stuff.

I see what you are saying Nascage. Although while I like Jim Rome most of the time, I certainly don't love him. I have virtually no use for Skip Bayless (or Skip Clueless is more like it). Skip just says stupid stuff to piss people off and get a reaction. Like what he said about Richard Sherman not even being in Derrell Revis' league. He just said that to get a reaction. Either that or he really believes it and I don't think he is that stupid. In fact, I don't really think he is stupid at all. He's just very good at turning being a pompous ass into a pretty lucrative career. I don't have much use for Stephen A Smith either, but he comes across pretty well when he is on the other side of whatever arguement that Skip Clueless is on.

I see what you are saying Nascage. Although while I like Jim Rome most of the time, I certainly don't love him. I have virtually no use for Skip Bayless (or Skip Clueless is more like it). Skip just says stupid stuff to piss people off and get a reaction. Like what he said about Richard Sherman not even being in Derrell Revis' league. He just said that to get a reaction. Either that or he really believes it and I don't think he is that stupid. In fact, I don't really think he is stupid at all. He's just very good at turning being a pompous ass into a pretty lucrative career. I don't have much use for Stephen A Smith either, but he comes across pretty well when he is on the other side of whatever arguement that Skip Clueless is on.

Ha - Skip Clueless. Good one.
Or, like, Stephen A. calls him, Skip Baseless.
I agree 100% with what you said.
I guess the one problem I have with Skip is his name calling. He was calling Joe Flacco "Joe Fluke-o" before the Ravens Super Bowl win. He called Terrell Suggs T-Fizzle. And was referring to Lebron James as the "Frozen One" before last years Heat championship. I'm sure he has more. He just never uses these nicknames when those people are on his show, First Take.
I wonder why.

But he doesn't bother me much. It's one man's opinion.
Nothing more.

Ha - Skip Clueless. Good one.
Or, like, Stephen A. calls him, Skip Baseless.
I agree 100% with what you said.
I guess the one problem I have with Skip is his name calling. He was calling Joe Flacco "Joe Fluke-o" before the Ravens Super Bowl win. He called Terrell Suggs T-Fizzle. And was referring to Lebron James as the "Frozen One" before last years Heat championship. I'm sure he has more. He just never uses these nicknames when those people are on his show, First Take.
I wonder why.

But he doesn't bother me much. It's one man's opinion.
Nothing more.

And if that Broncos safety didn't go full retard in the playoffs, he'd still be Fluke-o. Quite a shame he's the highest paid QB in the NFL. He isn't even top 5.

But I agree Skip just says stuff for a reaction. No way he believes some of the stuff he says.

You guys do know that First Take is a scripted show. Skip is no more than an actor. He does and says what he does just to get ESPN ratings. I am sure he doesn't give a **** about half the things he says.

And if that Broncos safety didn't go full retard in the playoffs, he'd still be Fluke-o. Quite a shame he's the highest paid QB in the NFL. He isn't even top 5.

But I agree Skip just says stuff for a reaction. No way he believes some of the stuff he says.

You lost me after this word. Just got the Clint Bowyer thing off mind, 'til you came along.

Pretty sure that word ain't embraced here.

Hey, breatheoflife, perhaps I was a little harsh on you in my above post, and I apologize for that.
It's just that there are a few members here who have special needs children and they take great offense to that word.
I'm no member of the pc police, but I should have stated this info earlier and let you know.
Enjoy today's race, man.

Back
Top Bottom