Is Biffle really a Bodine?

4xchampncountin

For you conspiracy theorists out there...think about that question.

Biffle does seem to take out a whole lot of cars for a non-relative of the Bodines. I wonder if there is a way to verify this fact, one way or the other. :unsure:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Aug 11 2003, 02:28 AM
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:
I think you are on to something 4X!!!!
"on to" or "on" something? ^_^

There has to be some explaination. Think about it.

Have any of you ever seen his (alleged) parents? How about his (alleged) brothers and sisters? Why is that? Hmmmmm? ;)

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....... I never thought about it but you might be right.
xolconfused.gif

And another thing...

Of all the cars Greg has taken out, has he ever taken out a fellow Bodine? Hmmm? ;)

I think thats going a bit far. I think Biffle has wrecked only Jeff Gordon this year. Sure he also ran into him at the other race also but I dont think he has wrecked anyone else.

Maybe we should bring up Jeff Gordon's little incidents as well. :unsure:

OK, nevermind, I wont even go there. :p

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Aug 11 2003, 03:18 AM
I think thats going a bit far. I think Biffle has wrecked only Jeff Gordon this year. Sure he also ran into him at the other race also but I dont think he has wrecked anyone else.

Thanks for trying to butt-in on a joke that everyone but You seems to get

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Aug 10 2003, 11:18 PM

Geez, lighten up...

This just in from JASKI, Todd Bodine - leader of the Bodine wreckfest organization, has awarded the most improved driver (wrecker) award to Greg Biffle! Congats Greg! :lol:

He can't be related to the bodines, He's got way too much hair.

Originally posted by DirtyMo1381529@Aug 11 2003, 11:09 AM
He can't be related to the bodines, He's got way too much hair.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :lol:

Didn't the long lost Bodine drive the #0 car until they fired him? That guy hit everything but the lottery out there.

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Aug 12 2003, 02:35 AM
Didn't the long lost Bodine drive the #0 car until they fired him? That guy hit everything but the lottery out there.
Everything but the lottery...That was hilarious :XXROFL:

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Aug 11 2003, 10:35 PM
:lol: :lol:

It seems to Me that Greg has got it in for the #24 car,ever since,in Greg's opinion,Jeff didn't let Him back on the lead lap a races ago,Greg ran Jeff up the track & then punts Jeff on lap 1 at Watkins Glen,if Greg continues this crap then He'll soon get some payback,bank on it ;)

Originally posted by 24thunder@Aug 12 2003, 08:22 AM
It seems to Me that Greg has got it in for the #24 car,ever since,in Greg's opinion,Jeff didn't let Him back on the lead lap a races ago,Greg ran Jeff up the track & then punts Jeff on lap 1 at Watkins Glen,if Greg continues this crap then He'll soon get some payback,bank on it ;)
Ahh, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Greg came over the radio right after that & said he felt real terrible about doing that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom