Is everybody having a great day!!!

Well,Howdy TRL.That seabug lunch you had today sounded great.Glad you had a good day darlin.:)

Thanks, pbunch. Haven't seen my stepmom since May, when she passed through the Houston airport on her way to England.

The fried oysters were just heavenly. Not cooked to rock hard, just right. Shrimp cole slaw and a huge glass of sweet tea.

I had a good day too. I fixed my clothes dryer again. I had to replace the idler and the belt again, but it went extremely smooth. Some drunk moron knocked my mailbox off of it's 4x4 post, but that just meant I got to go to the hardware store and play with my tools some more. I guess it's all in how you look at things.

The air is clear the drink is cold and the smiles are BIG. I love this thread:D

Its a great day to be a guy but when my wife comes home shes gonna tend mine hide lol

aint you seen that music video for cledus t judd it is funny as hell

I'm having a great day..........only my head is spinning from finding out that American Bandstand was in Philly, Phil Donahue was in Dayton, Kasi was in Nashville with wife who has more body work than a car involved in the big one at Dega, now I find out Buck is not in Cleveland (or somewhere) and Lake Erie is actually a mud puddle.;)

if you were tryin to get us thinkin, it worked. You are smart:) Now what are the answers? you dont have to give em, i know you know them. And i am so happy that you figured it all out:D

Back
Top Bottom