Is Harvick back?!

S

slick-nick

Is Kevin Harvick back to the way he was in 2001? I sure as hell think so!! So em what your made of Kev!!

Personally I think not, but this might give him some more confidence to much himself more, but I didn't see him do anything special to win.

I like Kevin and hope this is a boost for his confidence. His whole team has been through it this year. Don't know if the whole year will turn around for him, but this win couldn't hurt! Just hope he has settled down and can concentrate on driving!

i think they are headed in the right direction...they got the pole at Daytona and a week later they win the race.

all that does is motivate them...maybe thats what they need.

Yep Kevin is back,and so is little Mikey.:D Part that red sea Kevin,and Mikey.:D

I wouldn't say that Harvick is "back". All he did was play the fuel mileage and it worked out for him. It's not like he went out there and kicked everybody's butt. He's going to have to put together a string of consistent finishes before you could say he's "back". Althought I never knew he had arrived.:eek:

It has been a strange year for sure. Bobby's 21st in points for Chrissake!

Don't tell Darrell's wife that he's back. She is probably still PO'd after what he did to their motor home. I never heard how much that little stunt cost him. I understand it wasn't cheap.

Originally posted by barelypure
Don't tell Darrell's wife that he's back. She is probably still PO'd after what he did to their motor home. I never heard how much that little stunt cost him. I understand it wasn't cheap.

what did he do?

Surely you remember. During the rain delay - Tejas(?) - he super glued their bathroom items to the counter. The counter top was ruined and had to be replaced. He did other stunts - papered, etc. - while he was in the motorhome. This was partly shown during the rain delay telecast. They just didn't show everything he did. I guess his hijinx got away with him. :eek:

well, this is what him and his team neede. he is not back, even though i am a harvick fan and i wish he was. but he will be able to compete at a better level and get better notes for next year. thats my story and im stickin to it;)

Could it be that his exile is over? That all is forgiven? And, Kevin will start to once again show his talent like he did last year? Or, was it all given to him because he was driving the #3 car? There are those who say Shawna could have done just as good last year if she had gotten the call to drive the Goodwrench car.

Experts know. ;)

He should have superglued Darrel's chops closed.:p Kevin,You take the comedy way to far.Oh and for Kevin comming back,You gotta go somewhere before you can come back.Good luck Kevin. :)

I don't think he is "back" yet but I do think this should be a good confidence builder and hopefully he will do better the rest of the year.

Not that he is "back", but I do think this will help all of RCR and especially Harvick! A pole one week, win the next... its all good!

Originally posted by bud_stud
Not that he is "back", but I do think this will help all of RCR and especially Harvick!  A pole one week, win the next...  its all good!

Ditto to that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom