Is It February Yet?

Only 14 more working days until surgery and then I'm on the couch for the first quarter of the season. :D

Gee whillikers Gp, that is a long recuperation. Good luck.

Yeah, who knew that having your willie lengthened would keep you out of action for so long. But, I'm betting your wife and girlfriends will be grateful... :D

Just make sure they don't use grandpa's for the 1st section. ;)

You guys are hillarious, I'm a lettercarrier and I'm having knee surgery so it will take some time before hitting the streets again. ;)

Hey fellow lettercarrier, good luck. I've walked many miles in my 25 years of delivering the mail and my knees are killing me. Been thinking of the surgery myself so let me know how it works out for you. BTW, bet you walk through my snow that I do! :) But I have been there and done that too when I lived up north. Good luck.

Hey fellow lettercarrier, good luck. I've walked many miles in my 25 years of delivering the mail and my knees are killing me. Been thinking of the surgery myself so let me know how it works out for you. BTW, bet you walk through my snow that I do! :) But I have been there and done that too when I lived up north. Good luck.

32 years and only 3 more to go. :D I've got bone on bone under the cap so the plan is to remove a wedge of bone from my shin and place it under the cap :eek: a few days in the hospital, a week or 2 with a cast from my hip to my ankle and than months of rehab. Thank goodness for Canadian socialized medicine, won't cost me a cent.:D

Good luck with whatever you plan to do about your knees. ;)

32 years and only 3 more to go. :D I've got bone on bone under the cap so the plan is to remove a wedge of bone from my shin and place it under the cap :eek: a few days in the hospital, a week or 2 with a cast from my hip to my ankle and than months of rehab. Thank goodness for Canadian socialized medicine, won't cost me a cent.:D

Good luck with whatever you plan to do about your knees. ;)
makes me grimmace at what the pain threshold would be like..

If you already have bone on bone and they're planning on placing a piece of shin bone between the two wouldn't you have bone on bone on bone?
Seems like there would be a better alternative. Nate Quarry had a plastic wedge inserted between his vertebra. But then I'm not a doctor regardless of how many times I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

If you already have bone on bone and they're planning on placing a piece of shin bone between the two wouldn't you have bone on bone on bone?
Seems like there would be a better alternative. Nate Quarry had a plastic wedge inserted between his vertebra. But then I'm not a doctor regardless of how many times I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
LOL

I thought you had your MD in

[note: put down coffee]

gynecology?

The Inaugural Polar Bear 150 from Rockingham Speedway is going on right now live on Race Talk Radio.

mms://216.55.137.47/RaceTalkRadio

Got this on the audio with the Bridgestone 2009 NHL Winter Classic at Wrigley Field on the TV. :beerbang:

No tire problems..... at ROCKINGHAM?! :confused:

This does not make sense. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom