Is It My Imagination......

Tumbleweed

Team Owner
Contributor
...or is there more green flag racing this year? I don’t have any numbers, stats, etc. to back it up but it seems to me that not only are there fewer debris cautions this year, there also seem to be fewer wrecks. Not letting wrecked cars with significant damage back on the track and also the 5 minute rule seem to be helping in lessening debris cautions.

Not having debris cautions and just letting the guys and gals race helped make today's Bristol race a better race in my opinion.

...or is there more green flag racing this year? I don’t have any numbers, stats, etc. to back it up but it seems to me that not only are there fewer debris cautions this year, there also seem to be fewer wrecks. Not letting wrecked cars with significant damage back on the track and also the 5 minute rule seem to be helping in lessening debris cautions.

Not having debris cautions and just letting the guys and gals race helped make today's Bristol race a better race in my opinion.

I have not seen one bogus caution this year yet and in years past they were as certain as death and taxes. I don't find the stages necessary in a race but if they will continue to eliminate phony catch up cautions I can live with them. JMO but I don't think the 5 minute clock has had much impact but I could be 100% wrong.

Back
Top Bottom