Is Nick Saban the Greatest Football Coach of All Time?

He passes Bear Bryant with another title, I'll concede to giving him the GOAT College Football coach title.

Don't worry.StandOnIt is too busy searching the Internet for news about who Danica Patrick is dating, what she will be wearing, and what she will be having for dinner tonight.:lol2:

I'm not that guy that has her poster on the wall and his picture taken with her. You are THAT guy. :D

I don't watch college football, and even I know that it is getting increasingly hard to argue that he isn't. Ostensibly this should be an era of greater competition, and his Alabama program has been stunningly dominant.

Clarification: college only. It is laughable to try to rank Saban vs. Belichick.

No other coach has accomplished what he has done. He's a great recruiter and the GOAT as far as college football coaches go.

In terms of being the greatest coach ever at anything, Miss Elena Rozhkova coach of Ukraine's Red Foxes dance team, is the greatest ever.

It is an undisputsble fact.

I'd have to say Vince Lombardi and Bill Bellichick are tops. Nick Saban's the best college coach in history, bar none, but he was a failure in the NFL.

At this point, I'd say he is the GOAT college coach. 5 titles in 9 years is pretty remarkable. Alabama wasn't exactly a powerhouse when he arrived there either.

Greatest recruiter? Yes.

A wise man once said..."I don’t think we ever signed a kid from the state of Alabama … Of course, we found out later that the scholarships they were giving out at Alabama were worth a whole lot more than ours.”

USATSI_9719863_168381178_lowres-e1504550451555-718x490.jpg

:D

Greatest College coiach most likely.

Football in General?

This guy:
BillBelichickPic.jpg

I wonder how Saban's NFL stint in Miami would have gone had the Dolphins been able to sign Drew Brees back in 2006. The Dolphins might have won a Lombardi or two, and Alabama might still be at their Dennis Franchione/Mike Shula level. Instead, Brees went to New Orleans, the Dolphins ended up with Daunte Culpepper, and Saban created a dynasty at Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom