Is Sarah Fisher taking over for Biffle in the #60 car next season

• Thread starter RustyMillerTime
  • Start date
R

RustyMillerTime

a Buddy of mine told me he heard that Sarah was the new driver for the #60 car when biffle goes to cup next season.

I haven't heard anything about that. Althought I would like to see her get a shot at it. She's a good driver and you know that's good equipment so I think it would be interesting to see how it worked out.

I know that sh eis gettign a test in the #60 car but ot sure if she will get the job. I hope she does i am a Sarah supporter and wish her the best of luck. I hope she stays in the IRl but if she moves up no complaints. If your buddie heard it from here then it was from me, i read a while ago now that She was getting the test from a very cool IRL message board.

cool PettyBenson I Hope Sarah gets the ride too.I See a few wins for her next season if she gets the job.

Natural progression would be for Jack to bring Jon Wood up to make room for Kyle Busch but who knows what goes on under that hat.

I think Kyle is gonna get in a truck next year,I know Martin is gonna start the season for him.That was the poop earler this year.

i hope she does good, thats a good team and it would shopw what she is w/o crappy bam euipment like shawnas

she would deserve the ride more than Shawna Robinson would.

i wouldnt mind seeing her in Nascar.

There are at least 10 guys in CTS that deserve at shot at that ride more than she does...

Sara Fischer would humiliate half of the drivers in Busch, she is the real deal.

Yea she is. I'ld kinda like to see her spend a year in trucks just to get used to having fenders.

nah a few busch then she should be off to wc cts would be a joke to wasted this much talent on!!!!:mad:

She will need a solid year in Busch, she won't just waltz into WC...no one could.

But she definately won't have any problems winning races after she gets used to fenders, as 71Fan stated.

Back
Top Bottom