Is There A Rebroadcast of the Daytona Cup Race? NBC Missed the Entire First Half In This Area.

Tumbleweed

Team Owner
Once again, NBC has screwed us NASCAR fans...it seems to have become an almost weekly occurrence by now. If they aren't missing the middle of the race somewhere, they are missing the end of it or some other part of it. Tonight, they didn't cover the entire first half of the race in this area. I realize that the race hasn't ended yet tonight but NBC didn't start the broadcast here until 9 PM because they had been broadcasting a pre-season football game. By the time they started the Cup race broadcast at 9 pm, half of the race was already over and it was almost at the end of stage 2!!

I DVR all my races so I can watch the rest of the race now whenever I want. I don't want to watch just the last 80 laps though if there is way to find a re-broadcast of the entire race it. Does anyone know of any? I checked NBCSN because they sometimes carry rebroadcasts of NASCAR races. There is none scheduled this coming week however.

I understand your frustration, but it was not NBC's fault, it was your local NBC affiliated that chose to air football because they had a contract to do so.

It doesnt change the fact you missed the race .

NASCAR Youtube's channel will have the full race tomorrow I believe

I checked NBCSN's schedule over the next few days and did not see a rebroadcast listed. But as mentioned, YouTube should have it in a day or so. The part you missed is definitely worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom