Is this a good pc build for sim racing ganes?

Only thing I would do is change the SSD (WD blue is poor, look for a black or change brands) and look at reviews for the power supply - that market is constantly chagning and some things are not as quality as others by the same brands. There used to only be 2 PSU manufacturers that actually were truly gold certified, the rest are only gold certified under certain conditions.

A suggestion I'd make is to get a mechanical keyboard. I have a Red Dragon Mechanical Keyboard that I brought off of Amazon that I love.

Only thing I would do is change the SSD (WD blue is poor, look for a black or change brands) and look at reviews for the power supply - that market is constantly chagning and some things are not as quality as others by the same brands. There used to only be 2 PSU manufacturers that actually were truly gold certified, the rest are only gold certified under certain conditions.
Thanks. That PSU actually graded as a Tier 1 in a couple lists I saw.

What SSD would you recommend? Is SanDisk better?

What SSD would you recommend? Is SanDisk better?
Either western or seagate black series. Their blue series is just like green series, not designed for performance at all. Black is the performance demarker for both brands.

Or switch to M.2 storage.

Back
Top Bottom