It's been a week...

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
Since I had to say goodbye to my Siamese cat, Amelia. I had her for 11 years and she's been with me through my high and lows. She was a typical Siamese, latched herself onto one person (me), didn't care about anyone else. She wasn't as talkative as a Siamese normally would be though, she was actually quiet as a church mouse. She loved to sleep under the covers and she loved sharing my bed with me. Sometimes I'd wake up and she'd be curled up right by my head. Often she'd wake me up at 3AM just so she could be petted. She loved being petted. If the lap was open, she'd jump right in and I'd pet her until she was done. She also liked to lick me like a dog would, she'd lick my hand all over and sometimes my face. She was a very sweet girl and I miss her.

0IkISbD.jpg

I can feel your pain from here. They have that way of attaching themselves to us ... it's quite remarkable.

I can feel it because I lost my dog last summer. She was with me all day, every day and night, also for 11 years.

This is Gemma

Download-File

I am so sorry SP.

In the last 4 years I lost a dog, mocha, and 2 cats, Oliver and Monster. Awful, awful times. I'm still not not over it, for any of them.

I now have 3 cats and Elvira, my dog.

Sometimes I wonder if its worth the pain, though.

So sorry for your loss; Amelia was a beautiful kitty.

We had to put our dog, Sam, down over the weekend. It truly sucks how much shorter our pets' lives are than ours.View attachment 27272

Sorry to learn of your loss of Sam. It is never easy but to give them the gift of being with them to the end is special to the pet and knowing you did everything you could for them. I really believe they understand.

Back
Top Bottom