It's official: Gibbs teams switching to Chevrolet

Thanks for the info abooja! I've been waiting for the official word on that. Oh wait, that's right, already heard the "official" word since Paul said that weeks ago. ;)

Let's hope the 03 Monte Carlo passes muster!

I'm just glad we're all on the same team for a change. Think, maybe, we'll see some Dale Jr./Tony Stewart type ads pop up?

It is going to be a very interesting thing to see Stewart in a Chevy.Big time rivals like Tony and Jeff are destined to be,rarely race the same brand of car.It has happened just not that often.I like to see the rival brands and their respective drivers go at it myself.I think this thing is a real blow to Pontiac in any case,though.

Good point.I don't blame Gibbs at all.He is looking for that elusive edge to get his guys back where they belong.But I hate to see Pontiac go the way of Olds,Buick,Mercury,etc.The more brands in Nascar the better,IMO.It just seems like it provides a little checks and balance system,to me.Not that there is a big difference in the GM brands,I just liked the variety.

Woo Hoo, Tony in a Bow-Tie, now he'll look like a real man.;) :p ;)

Next year at this time I bet we'll be talking about who's going to Toyota.

Maybe not next year...give them one year in CTS, then 2 years in Busch. So in three years. :)

Stewy in a Chevy, huh? Wait until Gibbs joins forces with DEI and RCR....;) I'd love to see the look on Paul's face! :eek:

What are the chances we'll ever see a SAAB in Winston Cup?

:drinkA:

Back
Top Bottom