It's only 3 weeks in BUT.....

Thegroundpounder99

Bull in a China Shop
There's been some disastrous starts by a couple teams this year. First, Kasey Kahne. He's 26th in points and has had 5 incidents this year already. (Not all his making) I would have to think that all his mulligans have been used up. Another couple weekends like they've had could mean not making the chase. BK is is in 21st in points after what happened yesterday. The team says there was fuel in the tank just not picking it up or no pressure. But they were stretching the fuel a full 8+ laps then what they were getting all day. Brad made it as a wild card last year, I think BK is one who is really good for the sport so I hope they get it turned around. Jimmie's back there and we all know the reasons why. I think even if the penalty is upheld his performance will get him in. Obviously he can't have a run of bad luck being back there but the points they show is with the penalty. If it's reversed and he gets those 25 back he's looking really good. Like I said, it's really early but some of these guys (more than what I've mentioned) find themselves in a hole early. There's a couple drivers I see in the top 12 that will drop off and not stay there which will help some.

It's a long season. The cream always rises to the top. I don't think this year will be any exception. Double J with or without a reversal will be in the top 10 shortly. Bank on it.

One thing. IMO, nobody made the chase as a wildcard last year. Brad and Denny sat 11th and 12th and made it on points alone.

I expected a whole lot more out of Penske, but bad luck and bad engineering have bitten both teams several times this year. If they don't get it turned around real fast, it will be a terrible year for Brad and AJ. Paul Wolfe sounds pissed, so there's hope.

One thing. IMO, nobody made the chase as a wildcard last year. Brad and Denny sat 11th and 12th and made it on points alone.

I expected a whole lot more out of Penske, but bad luck and bad engineering have bitten both teams several times this year. If they don't get it turned around real fast, it will be a terrible year for Brad and AJ. Paul Wolfe sounds pissed, so there's hope.

Being a stand alone team it's almost impossible to get back on track when things get off the rails .Look at Kasey Kane . How far off could he get before his teammates get him back on track?

Kasey Kahne's performed so well, but he's had some horrible luck.

I think FenderBumper said last year that Carl Edwards was going to get over-aggressive because of how he lost the championship. He took out Kenseth and Kahne and could have easily taken out the whole field.

I think FenderBumper said last year that Carl Edwards was going to get over-aggressive because of how he lost the championship. He took out Kenseth and Kahne and could have easily taken out the whole field.

Guys were giving Carl a lot of room, but he was driving like a bonehead. If someone had pulled that on him, he'd be pissed. It looks like Carl's plan for the year is to be super agressive in the regular season to get some win bonuses to carry over to the chase. Matt saved that from becoming a total disaster for Roush, but Jack will robably tell Matt to stop whining and give Carl more room.

...I think FenderBumper said last year that Carl Edwards was going to get over-aggressive because of how he lost the championship. He took out Kenseth and Kahne and could have easily taken out the whole field.
...as well as the jet dryers and safety crew, the officials, the fans in the stands, the entire broadcast crew, the guys in the blimps and helicopters, the concession stand personnel and the fans that were tailgating in the parking lot :rolleyes: BFD...

...as well as the jet dryers and safety crew, the officials, the fans in the stands, the entire broadcast crew, the guys in the blimps and helicopters, the concession stand personnel and the fans that were tailgating in the parking lot :rolleyes: BFD...

Everyone except ole' BobbyFord. lol

Friggin
Old
Rebuilt
Dodge
drivers :angry:.

while I'M AT IT,biff's the bigst lier Fords got,show not gas,but brake readings at daytona,n if u were trying to win,WHY DIDNT YOU PULL OUT,JR. WOULD HAVE WENT WITH YOU.

FORD SUCKS,hows that,boy
Your punctuation still sucks. Go back to school and pay attention this time.
How's this???
STANDINGS
Race 3 of 36
pixel.gif
RANK+/-DRIVERPOINTSBEHINDSTARTSPOLESWINSTOP 5TOP 10WINNINGS
1 +1 Greg Biffle FORD 125 Leader 3 0 0 3 3 1,199,330
2 +1 Kevin Harvick 115 -10 3 0 0 1 2 811,763
3 -2 Denny Hamlin 113 -12 3 0 1 2 2 1,130,230
4 +1 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 107 -18 3 0 0 1 2 1,329,040
5 -1 Matt Kenseth 102 -23 3 0 1 1 1 1,873,440
6 +4 Carl Edwards 102 -23 3 1 0 1 2 745,488
7 +8 Tony Stewart 100 -25 3 0 1 1 1 1,023,870
8 -2 Martin Truex Jr. 98 -27 3 0 0 0 1 810,685
9 -1 Joey Logano 98 -27 3 0 0 0 2 577,318
10 -3 Mark Martin 97 -28 3 1 0 0 2 513,243

Oh boy, the spell checker and his little helper are on the loose.

this is the donwside of Ford's sucking on the weekend. They have nothing else to do.

There you go kids, I threw you a bone. Have fun.

Guys were giving Carl a lot of room, but he was driving like a bonehead. If someone had pulled that on him, he'd be pissed. It looks like Carl's plan for the year is to be super agressive in the regular season to get some win bonuses to carry over to the chase. Matt saved that from becoming a total disaster for Roush, but Jack will robably tell Matt to stop whining and give Carl more room.

What he needs to be told is to put his ******* foot to the floor and drive the car! He had one of the best cars all day and if I were his CC, he know that ***** footing around during the closing laps isn't going to cut it.

In other words, run Edwards into the grass if he's going pull those stupid stunts.

That's the way I see it - at least for today :)

What he needs to be told is to put his ******* foot to the floor and drive the car! He had one of the best cars all day and if I were his CC, he know that ***** footing around during the closing laps isn't going to cut it.

In other words, run Edwards into the grass if he's going pull those stupid stunts.

Matt remembers the punch. Carl ran all over him, and Matt kept giving him room. When he got fed up and punted Carl, the boy went all roid rage on him. Wait until he messes with Brad or Kevin. Then we'll see some action.

MATT,needs a chevy,hes too good for a friggin old rebult dodge

Back
Top Bottom