It's 'Watkins GLEN', not 'GleNN'. One N, not two. Thank you.

I wonder how people would pronounce Eddie Bierschwale today? If you’re under 40 or haven’t followed the sport for very long you are excused from not knowing who Eddie is. 😁

I wonder how people would pronounce Eddie Bierschwale today? If you’re under 40 or haven’t followed the sport for very long you are excused from not knowing who Eddie is. 😁
Is it Beer-sh-wall?

I think it needs two N's anyhow. It adds a regal quality to the name. 😁
I don’t care if you give it 4 n’s. I just can’t thank you enough for all the time you invest into putting up all of the pre race threads and tv schedules every week. I hate going on the NASCAR site to find all of that info. 😃

I don’t care if you give it 4 n’s. I just can’t thank you enough for all the time you invest into putting up all of the pre race threads and tv schedules every week. I hate going on the NASCAR site to find all of that info. 😃
He was sentenced to a lifetime of community service following a conviction on charges related to complaining about people who complain.

Lenient judge. 😎

Also let’s hear it for the Peters Lee Richard and Kyle, and how about Jimmy’s Johnson.

If Jim Bob Cooter isn't a crew chief on a dirt late model team, he sure as hell should be.

Back
Top Bottom