Ivan Koloff 74, RIP

Been a bad week. Chavo Guerrero Sr, Koloff, Goerge The Animal, Nicole Bass.

Yeah man, seriously. I didn't even know Nicole Bass died. :(

I am still a bit confused on that one. I know the day the story of her dying came out, later that day it was said she wasn't and was on life support but was being taken off the next day. But all the stuff still says the 17th. So like, I'm not even sure but I'm sure by now she is probably indeed gone. Just not sure the real date.

I am still a bit confused on that one. I know the day the story of her dying came out, later that day it was said she wasn't and was on life support but was being taken off the next day. But all the stuff still says the 17th. So like, I'm not even sure but I'm sure by now she is probably indeed gone. Just not sure the real date.
According to this article from the 17th which other sites appear to be using as a source, her girlfriend posted it a little early because she was already brain dead at that point and was going to be taken off of life support later that day.
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Nicole Bass was removed from life support Friday evening and passed away while surrounded by those closest to her in the hospital.

Sources close to the situation tell us her official death was around 8:40 pm today at a hospital in New York and her girlfriend was also in the room when it happened.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/nicole-bass-dead-dies-passes-away/#.WKru7nJOlJ-

Back
Top Bottom