I've decided on who I am cheering for

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
It's taken me from Kurt's wreck until now, to decide who to root for in the Cup Series. When/if Kurt returns, well you all know where my heart lies. Until then, I cheer for Brad K and Kyle Busch.

Reason...... Kyles tamed down some much like Kurt did, as he aged. Plus, I like Samantha. Plus, Kurt's his fam.

Reason #2 Brad has struggled up until this year. It's nice to see him have some success but he's still an underdog.

I did not make this decision lightly.

It’s good to have a few drivers to pull for. The two you choose are two who I have historically rooted against vociferously, but they have both grown on me in the last couple years.

Busch is still an arrogant ass but he’s earned it and drives like a bat out of hell wherever he is. And Brad K has become a scrappy underdog with his new role as team owner. Brad also seems to have a lot less smirk. So while they still aren’t my guys they are both good choices these days. Good on ya. I actually hope Brad gets a win this year. But just one 😉

It's taken me from Kurt's wreck until now, to decide who to root for in the Cup Series. When/if Kurt returns, well you all know where my heart lies. Until then, I cheer for Brad K and Kyle Busch.

Reason...... Kyles tamed down some much like Kurt did, as he aged. Plus, I like Samantha. Plus, Kurt's his fam.

Reason #2 Brad has struggled up until this year. It's nice to see him have some success but he's still an underdog.

I did not make this decision lightly.
You picked a good one girl

I’m with you Lisa, but I haven’t picked yet. I was stoked that my two “guys” were teammates. Especially how Kurt seemed to be coaching Bubba up (and still appears to be). I wanted to go with Gragson but…yeah. Then Corey was a contender…still is but????

I've long been a fan of Brad's and am hoping he has great success at RFK. I think he's long been underappreciated and underrated.

I've never been a big fan of Shrub's but I've been gaining respect for him over how he's handled leaving JGR, moving to RCR and his performance there.

Back
Top Bottom