I've waited 5 years!

Clutch

Team Owner
My daily route to work just reduced in time to 21 minutes a savings of at least ten minutes each way because of the opening of the Waterview Tunnel. 5 freakin years...oh and on my first ride through I got a speed camera ticket 2 days ago when I saw the flash.

My daily route to work just reduced in time to 21 minutes a savings of at least ten minutes each way because of the opening of the Waterview Tunnel. 5 freakin years...oh and on my first ride through I got a speed camera ticket 2 days ago when I saw the flash.

Since they sent you a picture of your car speeding I would send them a picture of the money that they want for the fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Sucks about the ticket. You'll probably pay that off in no time with the reduced time for you driver though. I do have to say that that speed through the tunnel looks painfully slow.

Sucks about the ticket. You'll probably pay that off in no time with the reduced time for you driver though. I do have to say that that speed through the tunnel looks painfully slow.
So true. I feel like I have the hand brake on. Emergency brake.....:)
It cost us 1.4 billion to build and I was surprised there wasn't a toll.....until I saw that flash. It should be paid off in no time.. :D

OK my watch fell off my wrist during the night. I've just had a shower and am dressed for work. Just boiled the water for coffee.
Went to find my watch in bed ...used a small LED flashlight so as not to wake the Mrs..... find watch put it on.

Reads 12.45am. I don't start work until 5am today. :eek:
Gonna be a bad day. Lol

OK my watch fell off my wrist during the night. I've just had a shower and am dressed for work. Just boiled the water for coffee.
Went to find my watch in bed ...used a small LED flashlight so as not to wake the Mrs..... find watch put it on.

Gonna be a bad day. Lol
That is bad. The fact you're online makes it even worse. Get back to bed!

Gonna be a bad day. Lol
It's almost 6:00am

Doesn't everyone get their own lane up there? :)
Yep. It's just that there's a helluva lot of us and only so many lanes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gonna be a bad day. Lol

I'd be soooo mad, clutch.

Back
Top Bottom