IZOD at Infineon

R

robbybee

I am surprised that there has not been a thread started for this race. Infineon is one of my all-time favorite tracks (Riverside Raceway (RIP) is Number One in my heart) and next to Laguna Seca may be the most picturesque.

It was a very interesting race considering that the Top Three starters (all Penske Drivers) were also on the podium. What a great weekend for The Captain as he saw the Blue Deuce in Victory Lane at Bristol on Saturday, then flew cross-continent to catch his boys finish !,2,3. He was a happy, happy man!

Franchitti and Dixon were both quite gracious in their post-race interviews and gave all the credit to the Penske Drivers. Mr. Judd even said that he got really tired of looking at the Penske Truck Rental decal on Briscoe's rear wing.

I can't wait for 2012 when the new engines are introduced! How cool will it be to hear the Turbos again in open wheel?? I just hope that the world doesn't end - but I guess that's not gonna happen till December, 2012, right??! ;)

I am surprised that there has not been a thread started for this race. Infineon is one of my all-time favorite tracks (Riverside Raceway (RIP) is Number One in my heart) and next to Laguna Seca may be the most picturesque.

It was a very interesting race considering that the Top Three starters (all Penske Drivers) were also on the podium. What a great weekend for The Captain as he saw the Blue Deuce in Victory Lane at Bristol on Saturday, then flew cross-continent to catch his boys finish !,2,3. He was a happy, happy man!

Franchitti and Dixon were both quite gracious in their post-race interviews and gave all the credit to the Penske Drivers. Mr. Judd even said that he got really tired of looking at the Penske Truck Rental decal on Briscoe's rear wing.

I can't wait for 2012 when the new engines are introduced! How cool will it be to hear the Turbos again in open wheel?? I just hope that the world doesn't end - but I guess that's not gonna happen till December, 2012, right??! ;)

http://racing-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38624

D'OH!!!

I just saw the other thread for this race.

Yes, I am an IDIOT!! :owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom