IZOD officially leaving IndyCar after 2013

Yeah, at least they were decent about fulfilling their contractual obligations. Verizon seems like a good idea, telecons have pretty big budgets. At this point, we should hope that IndyCar is big enough for them to consider it.

Verizon is all about Indycar it seems. Hopefully they do step up.

Ah, finally. The oldest rumor of all-time. I remember being at the IndyCar race in Joliet in 2010 and the guy next to me was yapping about IZOD leaving. Verzion would be a good fit, though I'm not sure I'd want to see a major sponsor leaving the side of a major team's car. I'd hate to see Power let go like Briscoe was because of loss of sponsorship.

I think they are in major trouble, how many races do they have scheduled for next year?

I thought they were turning the corner when Indycar and Cart merged. Then they got rid of Bernard who seemed to be making a difference.

I thought they were turning the corner when Indycar and Cart merged. Then they got rid of Bernard who seemed to be making a difference.
Bernard got blamed for a lot of stuff that wasn't his fault and was also the target of some opportunistic people.

Back
Top Bottom