J. Earnhardt and StarCom Racing’s part ways

Blake Hylton

Team Owner

After just 5 races, StarCom Racing and Jeffrey Earnhardt are parting ways. There have been no announced future plans for Earnhardt. [Stil breaking]

At the 500 they couldn't even keep pace with the draft after 6 laps. The 23 and 00 engines sound different from the rest of the field.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been using the same engine all year. From the opening lap last week in Phoenix, the 00 sounded like it had valve stuck open.

If he had it he’d have a reasonable ride.

Because name.

I really wish Jeffrey had some semblance of talent, looks like this is it for the Earnhardt name

Landon Cassill’s USFRA paint scheme for Martinsville and Texas:
151EB546-CD22-447E-A1DF-B561627A159C.jpeg

I really wish Jeffrey had some semblance of talent, looks like this is it for the Earnhardt name
I've seen him run here in the northeast in a K&N car and do very well. For whatever reason it seems he just doesnt end up in good equipment, I could be wrong ,but I don't remember him running in good equipment in Cup or Xfinity?

Man, I'm getting downvoted so hard on reddit about my comments about Cassill and Jeffery. I'm just being hinest about my opinion.

You don't don't perform, you get tossed out. Simple. Cassill was not great at FRM and Jeffery is getting lapped after like 10 laps at a race.

Its not rocket science.

It's lookin' like the departure of Earnhardt (35th place at Phoenix & 36th place at California) from StarCom Racing came several weeks too late for a couple players of the NASCAR Pick 'Em game.
doh2.gif

Man, I'm getting downvoted so hard on reddit about my comments about Cassill and Jeffery. I'm just being hinest about my opinion.

You don't don't perform, you get tossed out. Simple. Cassill was not great at FRM and Jeffery is getting lapped after like 10 laps at a race.

Its not rocket science.

No one may dare say anything realistic about Reddits "gods chosen drivers"

I am surprised that Derrike does not just jump back into the car, himself.

I'm not saying they went from bad to worse, but I'm like is that all you can get?

I mean who else are they going to attract?

Thats like getting Matt Kenseth to drive BK Racing, its not going to happen. The team does not have the money to hire or even attract a big name, heck Cassill is only in the car for two races.

That StarCom car is so bad that you could put Kevin Harvick in the seat and Rodney Childers on the box and you still wouldn't get that thing into the top 30. It lacks horsepower, you can't adjust to really fix that.

Oh I know what you guys are saying, but there is a kid or two in Xfinity that might over drive the heck out of the thing and only finish 4 or 5 laps down. Cassill doesn't move the needle, never is going to

Oh I know what you guys are saying, but there is a kid or two in Xfinity that might over drive the heck out of the thing and only finish 4 or 5 laps down. Cassill doesn't move the needle, never is going to

I think Sieg, yes I think Ryan Sieg would really get things move or Clements.

One of those guys with their respected teams would get that team moving a bit. I would say Chastain, but he's doing well in the 15 or maybe even BJ McLeod would do well. I agree with NB, they need new engines asap.

I think Sieg, yes I think Ryan Sieg would really get things move or Clements.

One of those guys with their respected teams would get that team moving a bit. I would say Chastain, but he's doing well in the 15 or maybe even BJ McLeod would do well. I agree with NB, they need new engines asap.

BJ McLeod is a moving road block. Sieg gets my vote.

I believe Clements has a part time ride in cup with Premium Motorsports. But yeah I'll go with the herd, Sieg

Back
Top Bottom