Japanese Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Mark Webber just grabbed pole. Vettel had a KERS issue in Q3 and will start P2. Hamilton and Grosjean P3 and P4.

I don't see any reason for Webber to pull over (team orders) to let Vettel win. Vettel has the thing won. But it will be interesting to see what happens. I won't be surprised if it happens though, it has happened in the past. I would like to see Weber have his day in the sun.

I don't see any reason for Webber to pull over (team orders) to let Vettel win. Vettel has the thing won. But it will be interesting to see what happens. I won't be surprised if it happens though, it has happened in the past. I would like to see Weber have his day in the sun.
Provided Webber's car doesn't fall apart, I think they'll let them race. Vettel has a huge gap and if he doesn't clinch this weekend he has four more races to do it.

I've got a power buzz and people coming over apparently. It'll be a task we'll see.

lol, guy from the BBC in the background interviewing Webber while Will Buxton for NBC stands in front of Webber talking about him. F1 could not care less about Americans.

I missed all that..but I didn't miss one hell of a finish in the v8 super cars. Damn, they put on a show. Ford Beat the chevy(holden)

David Hobbs has a Honda dealership here in Milwaukee area. I know somebody who works there and says he occasionally visits and is a really nice guy.

If NBC/NBCSN can put together a commentating crew for NASCAR as nearly as good as their F1 crew I'll be very happy.

I bet Webber won't yield to Vettel this time. Probably his last pole position, his last season in F1, I bet he stuffs Vettel if he starts getting around him on the start. It's what I would do at least. Hey, this is Suzuka. Ask Senna and Prost how far teammates last around here. :)

No way this race will top the Bathurst 1000 but I hope vettel doesn't win.

Lets go Grosjean, Hamilton and Kimi.

Are they going to show the wreck or what? I don't think you can blame NBC because they get the feed from F1 World Feed.

Back
Top Bottom