Jarrets Brother

P

pbunch

My mind is drawing a blank,What is Dale Jarrets brothers name who did some anouncing for Espn?And what is he doing now,it sounds like him on racecast.

Thanks Happyhour,I now he is a brother,dont know if big,or little.:)

Thanks 97,I just wonder if anyone has any history on him.I do know he is his brother for sure.:)

I've heard him as a pit reporter on some of the Busch races earlier this year (Fox/fx). The ones where the Cup and Busch cars were at different tracks, so maybe he's a "backup".

he's on one of the old "and they walked away" tapes when Jarret got turned, the narrator says "when a racer is in this kind of situation, it might not be the best idea to approach him with a camera and michrophone, unless of course your his older, and bigger brother Glenn.", i think he does the pit coverage for TNN ASA races as well.

Good job Numbers,I knew he said something like that,Thanks Buddy.How do you think Mark is going to do this weekend?:)

well, i hope he'll win..:), however, i don't really know, to be honest, i missed last years Chicago race and Qualifying for this years, so i've never seen 'em run there..:)

Back
Top Bottom