Jazz online?

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Jazz lovers, where do you get your music? Do you purchase CDs or do you have a particular radio station that you listen to, or do you listen to the music online? There are several places that you can listen to music on line for free (other than your usual cost for ISP services). A couple of years ago, I found Yahoo's online radio and went ahead and purchased their "Launch Cast +" service so I could hear not only the stations that weren't free, but so I could get better quality. I enjoyed this service for some time, but over the months, I forgot about it, and found some other services that I liked as well.

Well, today I got a bill from my credit card that included renewing my service with Yahoo Music. Damn, I knew that I had forgotten, but thought I might be able to get my money back. So I went to the sight, went to my account and canceled my subscription. They said thanks and that when my current subscription runs out, they wouldn't renew my service. :eek: I thought, well as long as I have the account active for another year, I might as well play with it. I'm now listening to this service and it's the best of all the other services that I've had before. I will now lose it in just under a year, but I will certainly make sure that I use the service in the mean time. Hell, I might even renew it before the year is up. It's that good...seriously.

Oh, it doesn't just include Jazz as this thread is titled. There are plenty of different types of music that Yahoo includes, and many of them are free. Yeah, that's what got me hooked in the first place. Though what I'm listening to at the present isn't available for free, there are several types of music that is included. But the quality isn't quite up to the best, and you can't turn up the volume as well, and that's where much of the quality comes from.

Oh yeah, my other sources of online music that I use is Road Runner's music juke box. Not bad there either.

CB Beepoping to the music.....

Back
Top Bottom