jeff Gordon playing bumper cars?

Originally posted by hooty3@May 17 2003, 09:04 PM
man..he's hitting everyone... :lol: :lol:
Good thing it's the Winston, sota expected....... don't like it but thats the way some make the cut

and now gordon goes from outta the last segmant to outside front row..... :wacko:

Originally posted by hooty3@May 17 2003, 09:31 PM
and now gordon goes from outta the last segmant to outside front row..... :wacko:
Woo HOO :cheers: :bounce:

Well, not everyone...LOL, just 2. Needs to learn from Stewart, he took out 6 cars! :eek:

Originally posted by N2racin88@May 17 2003, 07:37 PM
He's taken out three cars. Sheesh.
No, Stewy took out 6 including himself. :p

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@May 17 2003, 08:09 PM
Gordon must not like DODGES....thats all he spun. lol :p
LOL :D

Think we saw an owner take out Marlin :lol:

Bumping in the Winston is expected but acting like a complete rookie is another. You'd expect something like that from a Bodine but not a "professional" like Gordon. Not only did he hit Ward and Sterling but he also gave Jarrett a tap. I was surprised that Ward didn't react to the inncident. Maybe the reason they didn't interview him was that it would have been too colorful to air. :D

CONGRADULATIONS TO JEFF BURTON!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I second the congrats to Jeff.....Burton that is...Gordon could have passed Ward down low... ;)

Those are called desperation moves.Gordon has shown a lot of them this season.Sheer panic now that the luster is gone,the magic has faded and he resorts to panic moves.

Hey Pepsi commercial:NOW you can stick a fork in Jeff.He really is done.

Brookes has taken a lot of money from Jeff so he may have needed that million. So he feels like he has to crash, spin and boot his way to the front. Poor guy needs the money. :D

Originally posted by 97forever@May 18 2003, 10:37 AM
Those are called desperation moves.Gordon has shown a lot of them this season.Sheer panic now that the luster is gone,the magic has faded and he resorts to panic moves.

Hey Pepsi commercial:NOW you can stick a fork in Jeff.He really is done.
Tony stewart has had alot of bad luck lately, and was involved in a wreck that seemed intentional I guess him and jeff need to retire. :rolleyes:

Not any disrespect to Jeff,but his best days are likely behind him.A glance at his record the last few years vs. the few years before that will show clearly the difference.

Tony,on the other hand has likely not hit his peak yet.Bad luck,sure.But he's not driving as desperately as Jeff Gordon has this year.Again,no disrespect to Gordon...he is far and away still the standard to measure against.Just not like he used to be.

I lost just a little bit of respect of him in the Winston, dont get me wrong, he is still a good driver and I like him, but he really didnt need to wreck Marlin or Ward, in the event, and like others have said, he has been wrecking more and more people, and I dont like that. I hate it when someone intentionally wrecks someone else! <_<

You honestly believe that he intended to wreck Ward? LOL. Mistake to push a slower car, yes, but intentionally wrecking them, not hardly. Ward and Jeff have never had any prob, so why was it intentional?

Intentional would be, let's say, someone wrecks someone else because they need a caution and then boast about it in an interview. That could never happen, but if someone did that, it would be intentional. :p

This line I keep seeing about Jeff getting desperate is a little off base. He is just being aggresive. The line between aggresive and wreckless is extremely thin inside of the oval. Over the last year or so it seemed like Jeff was a little hesitant to stick his car into tight spaces like he had in the days when he dominated. I am very glad to see the old aggressiveness back. Let me know when he catches up with Robby Gordon and the others in number of cars wrecked for the season. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@May 19 2003, 10:24 PM
Let me know when he catches up with Robby Gordon and the others in number of cars wrecked for the season. :rolleyes:
funny robby gordon has wrecked 2 cars all year and jeff gordon accomplished that in one race...

robby gordon is not a wrecker

Originally posted by robby.31.is.#1+May 19 2003, 10:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (robby.31.is.#1 @ May 19 2003, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin@May 19 2003, 10:24 PM
Let me know when he catches up with Robby Gordon and the others in number of cars wrecked for the season.&nbsp; :rolleyes:
funny robby gordon has wrecked 2 cars all year and jeff gordon accomplished that in one race...

robby gordon is not a wrecker [/b][/quote]
Jeff wrecked 1 car, Marlin only spun. Making mountains out of molehills :huh:

"He didn't hit him." "He didn't bump him."

He Rubbed him! ...... and son, Rubbin is Racing.

:salute:

He without doubt spun Ward out,true.He got annoyed and bumped Ward out of the way.It was wrong.

I just dont like that whole 'rubbin is racin' crap that Earnhardt legitimized.I don't like it when Gordon does it or when Busch does it.I just dont like wrecking your competitors.

Originally posted by 97forever@May 20 2003, 02:47 PM
He without doubt spun Ward out,true.He got annoyed and bumped Ward out of the way.It was wrong.

I just dont like that whole 'rubbin is racin' crap that Earnhardt legitimized.I don't like it when Gordon does it or when Busch does it.I just dont like wrecking your competitors.
I agree 100%...If you are going to race, try to race civilized!

I can't believe everyone left out Jeff's tap of Jarrett that sent him into the 6 car pile up. Jarrett probably would have skated by unscathed had not Jeff put the chrome horn on him. Classic move. He must have been watching Dale Sr. races all week. ^_^

Originally posted by gordon24fan+May 21 2003, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gordon24fan @ May 21 2003, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ward22@May 20 2003, 12:20 PM
He could have won... :(
:rolleyes: Ward was far from being the best car out there. [/b][/quote]
Well, you never know, he was running about 10th at the time he spun him out, and after the invert that would have really moved him up...we dont know, maybe he was holding something back!

Well,the point is because of Jeff(who clearly didn't have the car to beat)we will never know if Ward or Jarrett could have won or not!Jeff made sure of that.

Might we mention that even with all the bumping and so-call "rubbing", he didn't win either.

Back
Top Bottom