Jeff Gordon Winning

R

rajflyboy

For all the Jeff Gordon fans >>>> Go ahead and Enjoy these last few wins because I don't think he is going to win too many more!!!!! ^_^

jeff is younger then tony if Im not mistaken, there around the same age anyway. They are both getting the same amount of wins on average just about. So if jeff can stop winning, tony can just as easy. Just because hes not winning 10 a year doesnt mean he sucks now or hes going to retire soon.

JG haters are jealous of a talented driver , and IMO, they don't understand him. "He talks north." Also, Gordon has better and SMARTER people in the garage. I would love to see Jr with Hendrick, he would win a lot more. As I stated earlier, if you're from the north , and win, the 'necks say you're cheating. Newman has illegal gas, Gordon has traction control, what's their explanation for Kenseth and Stewart? I used to be a so-so Gordon fan, but the more the 'necks boo him, I cheer him. Just havin' fun.

Only Difference is that Tony can still drive a Sprint Car/Late Model/Modified car and win there too!!

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Oct 28 2003, 10:18 PM
For all the Jeff Gordon fans >>>> Go ahead and Enjoy these last few wins because I don't think he is going to win too many more!!!!! ^_^
Yep looks like your right. He is washed up, A has been. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Water Here is Just Fine! Just have a feeling that Jeff will not win another Title!

The best driver does not always win the Championship. I believe that Jeff and Tony are still the 2 best, at this time, in Nascar. I think that Ryan will be the favorite next year though as he appears to have the most complete package right now. Kevin and Kurt are good but it looks like they still have some maturing to do.

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Oct 28 2003, 07:31 PM
The Water Here is Just Fine! Just have a feeling that Jeff will not win another Title!
I don't like gordon either I'm sure you all figured that out, but I gotta disagree, as much as i hate to admit it he's gonna win more races and unfortunatly a couple of more championships but he will not get to the ultimate goal of 8 championships.

The BOY has climbed out from under a rock. These are the only kind of post he can make. He has been banned by every forum on the net. He will go away and pop in from time to time.

Originally posted by muggle not@Oct 28 2003, 07:37 PM
The best driver does not always win the Championship. I believe that Jeff and Tony are still the 2 best, at this time, in Nascar. I think that Ryan will be the favorite next year though as he appears to have the most complete package right now. Kevin and Kurt are good but it looks like they still have some maturing to do.
Why does Kevin need to mature a little more? Seems to me he's doing just fine this year..

Tabasco:

So...just how many forums do you think I can get kicked out of? Just one other is the correct answer (and that was purely political) I made a few posts about IRAQ about 6 months ago>>>told my feelings that the war would end and our troops would start to be picked off one by one >>> well 6 months later >>check it out>>thats exactly what is happening!

Sure I do like to Stir the Pot once in a while! Make it a little exciting! I never said anything bad about Jeff. I just don't think he will win that much anymore. :D

KAT >> Honey >> I just love you too :D :D :D

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Oct 28 2003, 08:00 PM
Sure I do like to Stir the Pot once in a while! Make it a little exciting! I never said anything bad about Jeff. I just don't think he will win that much anymore.
There is a difference between stirring the pot and making yourself look like the back end of a donkey.

I'll stop there. So much to say...

No secret that this thread title ought to be changed to: Rajflyboy Whining and Trolling, enjoy the last few days of membership at Racing-Forums :p !

in all honesty i think his divorce played a MAJOR role in his not winning.
Think about it, if you knew that every race you won for the first year or so she would get half your earnings. Would you want to come in first with the big prize or just keep your points ahead enough to stay in the game? I know where my money would be. :p

I don't think they worry about that much. When you lose Ray Evernham and Brooky Gordon it will take a toll on you though!!!

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Oct 28 2003, 06:46 PM
Only Difference is that Tony can still drive a Sprint Car/Late Model/Modified car and win there too!!
True, about the only thing Gordon can drive other than a stock car is a F1 car & better than most of the drivers in F1. :p

Gordon is just too good to go back to his roots and race once in a while! Too busy with the next gold digger up there in NYC!!! Wonder how much of his money she will take away in the future!

Next year should be interesting. So many drivers that are capable of competing for the championship. My picks are Newman, Jeff Gordon, and Tony Stewart.

Originally posted by 66mustang@Oct 29 2003, 12:51 AM

There is a difference between stirring the pot and making yourself look like the back end of a donkey.

Like those Harvick fans who went trolling at Jeff Green's message board after he got fired? :huh:

Originally posted by park30fan+Oct 29 2003, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (park30fan @ Oct 29 2003, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--66mustang@Oct 29 2003, 12:51 AM

Like those Harvick fans who went trolling at Jeff Green's message board after he got fired? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Ohhhhh busted! Ya know, I'll fess up. I did do that, but I did go back and apologize. It was stupid what I did and I'll never do that again.

Originally posted by muggle not@Oct 29 2003, 10:13 PM
Next year should be interesting. So many drivers that are capable of competing for the championship. My picks are Newman, Jeff Gordon, and Tony Stewart.
I'll have to agree for the most part. My pics are Gordon, Newman, and Johnson. You wont see a DEI car in the top 5 again for a while. Not unless they add 5 or 6 restrictor plate races to the roster :lol:

Originally posted by 66mustang+Oct 29 2003, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66mustang @ Oct 29 2003, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -park30fan@Oct 29 2003, 07:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--66mustang
@Oct 29 2003, 12:51 AM

Like those Harvick fans who went trolling at Jeff Green's message board after he got fired? :huh:
Ohhhhh busted! Ya know, I'll fess up. I did do that, but I did go back and apologize. It was stupid what I did and I'll never do that again. [/b][/quote]
I have no idea what you did. However, I do know that apologizing and admitting that you done something wrong is a sign of maturity. :salute:

Originally posted by Tony Denali@Oct 30 2003, 05:19 PM

I'll have to agree for the most part. My pics are Gordon, Newman, and Johnson. You wont see a DEI car in the top 5 again for a while. Not unless they add 5 or 6 restrictor plate races to the roster :lol:
And you got that information from your crystal ball?

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 10:41 PM
Probably not but the member is intitled to his opinion. ;)

Originally posted by Highboy90+Oct 30 2003, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Highboy90 @ Oct 30 2003, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 10:41 PM
Probably not but the member is intitled to his opinion. ;) [/b][/quote]
Just a little jousting Highboy, take it easy.

Originally posted by Highboy90+Oct 30 2003, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Highboy90 @ Oct 30 2003, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 10:41 PM
Probably not but the member is intitled to his opinion. ;) [/b][/quote]
Geez.....

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 30 2003, 09:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 30 2003, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tony Denali@Oct 30 2003, 05:19 PM

I'll have to agree for the most part.&nbsp; My pics are Gordon, Newman, and Johnson.&nbsp; You wont see a DEI car in the top 5 again for a while.&nbsp; Not unless they add 5 or 6 restrictor plate races to the roster :lol:
And you got that information from your crystal ball? [/b][/quote]
No, mE GO LSU. Me are smArt. :lol:

Justa stab back :p

I will say that I forgot to add Stewart into the mix. He's a definate top 3. Whats with him this season? Does Home Depot have him on some anti-anxiety meds or what? He's calmed down bigtime.

T.

Originally posted by Tony Denali+Oct 31 2003, 01:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony Denali @ Oct 31 2003, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Oct 30 2003, 09:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Tony Denali
@Oct 30 2003, 05:19 PM

I'll have to agree for the most part.  My pics are Gordon, Newman, and Johnson.  You wont see a DEI car in the top 5 again for a while.  Not unless they add 5 or 6 restrictor plate races to the roster :lol:

No, mE GO LSU. Me are smArt. :lol:

Justa stab back :p

I will say that I forgot to add Stewart into the mix. He's a definate top 3. Whats with him this season? Does Home Depot have him on some anti-anxiety meds or what? He's calmed down bigtime.

T. [/b][/quote]
my signiture tells the truth you will see a DEI car fighting for the championship next year, now u pick which DEI car I think will win it all :p

Back
Top Bottom