Jeff Green Got a Fractured Butt

P

pettyfan4life

# Green injured but will drive at Michigan: After his Pocono wreck. #1-Jeff Green visited his personal doctor for further tests on Monday, Green was diagnosed with a fractured tailbone. "Dr. Petty ran an MRI and CAT scan on me yesterday," Green said. "Everything is fine. My neck muscles are a little pulled and my tailbone is fractured. There's nothing I can do about either one of those but grin and bear it. We are working on a special padding to put in the seat for this weekend though. That should definitely help. With how hard of a hit that was and how badly damaged the car is, I consider myself very lucky. Everything worked properly inside the race car--the seatbelts and the seat. The steering collapsed very well to keep it away from me. It was just a horrendous accident." Green will be behind the wheel this weekend as the team carries their renewed sense of confidence with them to Michigan International Speedway.(Pennzoil PR)(6-10-2003)

Originally posted by pettyfan4life@Jun 10 2003, 07:53 PM
# Green injured but will drive at Michigan: After his Pocono wreck. #1-Jeff Green visited his personal doctor for further tests on Monday, Green was diagnosed with a fractured tailbone. "Dr. Petty ran an MRI and CAT scan on me yesterday," Green said. "Everything is fine. My neck muscles are a little pulled and my tailbone is fractured. There's nothing I can do about either one of those but grin and bear it. We are working on a special padding to put in the seat for this weekend though. That should definitely help. With how hard of a hit that was and how badly damaged the car is, I consider myself very lucky. Everything worked properly inside the race car--the seatbelts and the seat. The steering collapsed very well to keep it away from me. It was just a horrendous accident." Green will be behind the wheel this weekend as the team carries their renewed sense of confidence with them to Michigan International Speedway.(Pennzoil PR)(6-10-2003)
2nd time this year his gluteus maximus was hurt...last time was when Richard chewed it off! :D

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Jun 10 2003, 09:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Jun 10 2003, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pettyfan4life@Jun 10 2003, 07:53 PM
2nd time this year his gluteous maximus was hurt...last time was when Richard chewed it off! :D [/b][/quote]
hahaha

Originally posted by pettyfan4life+Jun 10 2003, 08:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pettyfan4life @ Jun 10 2003, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -17_Fan@Jun 10 2003, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--pettyfan4life
@Jun 10 2003, 07:53 PM

2nd time this year his gluteous maximus was hurt...last time was when Richard chewed it off! :D
hahaha [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Tough break for Jeff, but I don't think it will hurt his performance too much at Michigan. He got a top ten at Michigan last year and I see better results this time.

Originally posted by park30fan@Jun 10 2003, 09:43 PM
Tough break for Jeff, but I don't think it will hurt his performance too much at Michigan. He got a top ten at Michigan last year and I see better results this time.
I dont know, I think they said that Michigan is a little bumpy this year, That could hurt his butt, I mean performance this time

No I don't think so, he's finally got momentum, after his great run at Pocono. Because of the inconsistency with the cars at RCR, Jeff was never able to really get momentum going. With the right car under him and the right team behind him, Jeff will finally live up to his fullest potential and become a very good Winston Cup driver.
I wonder if I'm the only Steve Park fan in the world who likes Jeff Green?

Originally posted by park30fan@Jun 10 2003, 08:59 PM
No I don't think so, he's finally got momentum, after his great run at Pocono. Because of the inconsistency with the cars at RCR, Jeff was never able to really get momentum going. With the right car under him and the right team behind him, Jeff will finally live up to his fullest potential and become a very good Winston Cup driver.
I think you are the only one on this board for sure!!

Originally posted by ward22+Jun 10 2003, 10:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ward22 @ Jun 10 2003, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--park30fan@Jun 10 2003, 08:59 PM
No I don't think so, he's finally got momentum, after his great run at Pocono.&nbsp; Because of the inconsistency with the cars at RCR, Jeff was never able to really get momentum going.&nbsp; With the right car under him and the right team behind him, Jeff will finally live up to his fullest potential and become a very good Winston Cup driver.
I think you are the only one on this board for sure!! [/b][/quote]
I think he is the only one for sure

Originally posted by pettyfan4life+Jun 10 2003, 10:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pettyfan4life @ Jun 10 2003, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ward22@Jun 10 2003, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--park30fan
@Jun 10 2003, 08:59 PM
No I don't think so, he's finally got momentum, after his great run at Pocono.  Because of the inconsistency with the cars at RCR, Jeff was never able to really get momentum going.  With the right car under him and the right team behind him, Jeff will finally live up to his fullest potential and become a very good Winston Cup driver.

I think you are the only one on this board for sure!!
I think he is the only one for sure [/b][/quote]
lol :lol: B) :cuckoo:

Insensitive....that's what this post is!

The man has a fracture,ok?Butt yes,you say....butt look where it is,you say.

Enough cracks about it.

Jeff didn't assk for this to happen and I am sure he wishes the whole thing was behind him!Now the whole thing is running rumpant on the internet!

Please...no more tails about this injury.Don't fanny the flames any longer.Let this topic have some dignity.

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 11 2003, 02:49 PM
Insensitive....that's what this post is!

The man has a fracture,ok?Butt yes,you say....butt look where it is,you say.

Enough cracks about it.

Jeff didn't assk for this to happen and I am sure he wishes the whole thing was behind him!Now the whole thing is running rumpant on the internet!

Please...no more tails about this injury.Don't fanny the flames any longer.Let this topic have some dignity.
OMG, 97 ****wiping pepsi off of monitor, trying not to fall on floor laughing****

While Jeff Green is not my favorite driver, he certainly is not one that I consider my least favorite either. He certainly played third string for RCR, and hopefully he will show that he is a capable driver with DEI.

Come throgh that with a cracked but. He better thank his luck stars sh is still alive.

Back
Top Bottom