Jeff was funny tonite

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
On Inside Nascar, as well as Mikey, Johnny, and Shrader:D :D :D :D :D

Everybody busted chops and enjoyed!!LOL

you think kenny shrader looks like skinner??

poor kenny

it was funny though

Gordon was great! He was very candid and took the ribbing right on the chin and kept on going. Nice to see him on the show where he didn't have to mention a sponsor, drink a Pepsi or talk about his personal life.

:D

I found it very enjoyable as well. :)

Jeff took all their ribbing in good humor. The more I see of him, the more I think he's not as lacking in personality as I once felt.

Does this mean I'm becoming a Jeff Gordon fan?! :sketchy:

Originally posted by abooja

Could be......that's how it happened to me!!:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Could be......that's how it happened to me!!:)

NAWWWWWWw, Rayna did that :D

BUT, why doesn't Jeff shave his hands...YUKKY, but still a cutiepie

I found it very enjoyable as well. :)

Jeff took all their ribbing in good humor. The more I see of him, the more I think he's not as lacking in personality as I once felt.  

congratulations, lol :calpping: :leapfrog:

Yes boo, maybe next year and look at this! But I think he's out of the chase right now....Next year??

After all, I rooy for your guy too:D And Ward, and Johnny, and

Well, he does drive a Chevy... :uhmnotsur

Ahh, probably not. It's a bit too late to jump on that bandwagon. :p

Does this mean I'm becoming a Jeff Gordon fan?! :sketchy: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, boo by the start of next season you will be a die hard Jeff fan. You will forsake all others for Jeff.:hyper: ;)

Well, he does drive a Chevy... :uhmnotsur  

Ahh, probably not. It's a bit too late to jump on that bandwagon. :p

Like I said, NEXT year and PURRRRRRRRRRRRr

Good to hear that Jeff is rounding out. Sooner or later these kids gotta unglue themselves from their cars and actually get a life.

Dad turned him in to a driver, nascar turned him in to a star, Brooke turned him in to a poster boy. Maybe....just maybe....Jeff will finally turn out to be Jeff.:)

I actually liked the show tonight considering Jeff Gordon was on it.
He seemed much more well-rounded and human and not so flat and one-dimensional which is how he usually comes off to me. He took all the guys' kidding in stride and was actually funny sometimes. Maybe the whole not winning streak he had and his problems on the track and off are improving his personality.

Originally posted by 71Fan
Good to hear that Jeff is rounding out. Sooner or later these kids gotta unglue themselves from their cars and actually get a life.  

Dad turned him in to a driver, nascar turned him in to a star, Brooke turned him in to a poster boy. Maybe....just maybe....Jeff will finally turn out to be Jeff.

Good Lord I hope so.

It seems to me that ever since this divorse, his personality has changed for the better. Maybe its just me...

Originally posted by 66mustang
It seems to me that ever since this divorse, his personality has changed for the better.  Maybe its just me...

I agree 66. It's like taking the restrictor plate off the engine and letting it run.:)

Originally posted by nascarwoman
I  agree 66. It's like taking the restrictor plate off the engine and letting it run.:)

:D :D :D :D PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and Jeff's hands need shaving:p :p

You know,I think it's a curse of some sort.My chest is full of hair,and the noggin seems to be letting go of some.:D

My brother is the same way. He says that his hair is migrating, in another 5 years, he won't have to buy socks.;)

I really enjoyed Jeff's visit on IWC. He was delightfully funny. I got such a laugh out of the film clip business --- about finding one where he won without hitting anybody. LOL

Back
Top Bottom