Jerry Nadeau

66mustang

Maybe its just me, but I am thinking this will be a good weekend for him.

#1 last night might mean he's fast.........bet he's not as bummed as one might imagine.:)

Busch race: 18th (3rd in HH)

Winston Cup Race: 39th (1st in 1st Practice)

If he can manage to miss the wall, he might do OK. He just never has made a tremendous impression on me. He's had decent equipment at times, just never really capitalized on it I guess. He is by far not someone I dislike, he's just.....kinda.....there.

Ya but every once in a while those "kinda there drivers" have a good race.

Very true 66. One of them took the Daytona 500 I do believe...

He is not my pick to win or anything but he might just be somebody to watch.

Nadeau's a real good sleeper pick this week, no argument here. If his car is that fast Sunday, his biggest challenge will be patience. He'll start coming up through the other back packers, and....well....let's just say he has had a bad string of races when he has a better car than those around him. It ain't how fast you run, it's when you run fast that counts.

I think he will do good he always does good at these 3 tracks. I think he will run up to the top 5 and stay there all day and could possibly come home with a win for Petty Enterprise.(I hope Jerry will stay at PE but it does not look like it will happen)
Heck i even put Jerry on my fabtasy game this week, i belive in him.

I see Jerry as the proverbial good guy who always finishes last. Someone has hung a black cloud over that boys head.

I've already Jerry Nadeau to finish 3rd,perhaps even a 2nd place finish,JMO:D

Lowe's has always been a great track for Jerry. Lead over a hundred laps in the #25 car in 2000 after qualifying 2nd, but had an engine problem. Jerry has to have some of the worst luck in NASCAR. Atlanta last year and Sonoma this year to name a few, but hey, that luck has got to change sometime, right? Go get em Jerry!

Back
Top Bottom