Jim Pace

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
1996 Daytona 24 and Sebring 12 Hour overall winner Jim Pace has passed away at age 59 from COVID-related complications.

RIP

Seeing Jordan breakdown last night puts into perspective just how well he knew Jim.

I remember Jim a bit and his heavy involment with the sport. An absolute shame to hear news like this, RIP to Jim.

Dam it. I have rode along with him on many of his vids driving some of the most iconic race cars ever made.

It is with great sadness, we have to announce the passing of our dear friend Jim Pace. To those who knew him, he was your friend, your brother, mentor and hero all wrapped into one. The consummate professional. Never a bad word, always a smile on his face. Jim took great pride in knowing all of you, and helping each of you achieve your dreams at the track, whether it was a spec miata day, or an IMSA weekend. He enthusiams for all things mechancial and all things racing was endless, but his love for humanity, and the poeple who make racing possible was special.
Not all videos make the cut. This one had some camera shake at highspeed, but being me has its perks. I consider, as all of HSR does, Jim to be my family. Here is 30 minutues, narrated in beautiful Mississippi fashion, by the Man, the Myth indeed the Legend, Jim Pace. Flat out, 3am in a 962. Full narration, one more chance to hear his voice. None better.

Back
Top Bottom