Jimmie Johnson vs Kevin Harvick UFC Fight?

P

PushRodV8

Not sue if any of you guys caught the conversation on twitter but looks like JJ and Harvick are thinking about getting into a ring. JohnyHendricks and others got it started I think.x

Not sure how to post multiple tweets on here but I trust you fellas can't find it.

edit: here's his twitter link

https://twitter.com/search?q=jimmie johnson&src=typd

Jimmie would own Harvick. lol

It would only take one precise and well placed punch to send Harvick into dream land. Jimmie is a methodical dude while the other one is a knocklehead. Those types are the easiest to defeat.

Plus I'm not sure Harvick has the balls to go one on one with anyone. He likes he crew there as backup always so..

Plus I'm not sure Harvick has the balls to go one on one with anyone. He likes he crew there as backup always so..
large_harv1.JPG

Jimmie would own Harvick. lol

It would only take one precise and well placed punch to send Harvick into dream land. Jimmie is a methodical dude while the other one is a knocklehead. Those types are the easiest to defeat.

LOL Get out of here dude. Harvick was a champion wrestler in HS.

Say what you will about Harvick, he isn't afraid to tangle with anyone. I remember that night he went after Ricky Rudd.

I bet that Ronda Rousey chick would kick both their asses. In a two-on-one fight. In one round.

But on a more serious note, lol no.

She's a great fighter but she's still weighless as a feather.

But on a more serious note, lol no.

She's a great fighter but she's still weighless as a feather.

It ain't the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Ronda Rousey is bad to the bone.

I'd love to see a fight between her and that "Cyborg" woman who retired Gina Carano.

I don't see jj doing this in a million years. Why on earth would he? Or either of em for that matter? It'd be hard to keep up a tough guy attitude if you fought like a pansy. Not saying either of em would but still....
If it did happen, Harvick would win handily (unless jj is a closet ninja). Unless of course, they went on some long, intense training regimen. Then I guess it'd be anybody's game. :idunno:

I'd love to see a fight between her and that "Cyborg" woman who retired Gina Carano.

She hasn't officially retired thought and she is still under contract officially so this will happen eventually.

LOL my girl Carano is a more well rounded fighter in not just MMA my friend. It would be murder to pit her against Ronda.

She hasn't officially retired thought and she is still under contract officially though so this will happen eventually.

I wouldn't mind a Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano fight either but Carano hasn't fought in years. That'd be a massacre.

Do we know if Harvick even has an exercise routine? We all know that Jimmie Johnson regularly partakes in Triathlons.

And? That doesn't mean squat. You're not fighting kids here, you're fighting men.

It doesn't translate.
You need to be methodical and compete one-on-one in HS wrestling. It's not like he was a man back then either.

You need to be methodical and compete one-on-one in HS wrestling. It's not like he was a man back then either.

Oh its starting to make sense why Harvick is always trying to shove and do some judo type move on people on the time. lol

I don't see Rick Hendrick or Chad Knaus being very fond of this idea...but I think it'd be awesome.

Some other match-ups I'd like to see...

Gordon vs Bowyer

Austin Dillon vs Kyle Larson

Kyle Busch vs Kenseth... for kyle18fan

Danica vs Richard Petty

Tony Stewart vs... whoever he's mad at this week.

Back
Top Bottom