Jimmy S spotting

K

ksurocks

I live in the Kansas City area, which is the home of Yellow freight's Corp offices. So the hauler of the display car was driving down I-435 followed by a Krispy Kreme truck! I started to laugh so hard!! My husband did not understand, until I filled him in on some of the things you all say about him and the doughnuts!
Just thought I would share a good laugh.

Did the car hauler pull over and stop the Krispi Kreme truck to get a few dozen for Jimmy?:D

Hey are you sure Jimmy wasn't driving the truck!? They should put their best customer on the side of the truck! Maybe Abooja was chasing the truck down for next week. By the way have anyone had a report from the donut girl from last week?

sgbg.........she's avoiding us fellow Spencer fans!! Think she sneaked away last weekend!:( And if I remember correctly she'll going to the Dover race......think she will take a few minutes to deliver the donuts next weekend? Might need to recruit another fan.........and fast too!! It's Tuesday already!!:(

If Jr's anywhere near, better count her out! Think she feed the donuts to Jr. instead of Jimmy. Wasn't there a long rain delay last week----the plot thickens! Good thing Kurt stayed away last week, Jimmy needed something to dunk into the wall! Who can we recruit and fast!

Nomations anybody?

sgbg..........that new girl:) Forgot her name........18 and something I think.:)

18 and 40? I told her you would be out for new members!:D Go get her former pres. She's young and should be able to deliver on time! Just inform her of what Jimm'y fav. KK he can't live without!

We'll even throw in a club tee-shirt

Hey, I'll send you guys my #41 fanclub dues payment right away, but only if I get a Jimmy Spencer lunchbox or 6-pack cooler in return!

They don't make a lunch box big enough to get his whole picture on there!:D The cooler might come with a free coupon for KK donuts, hope there's a store near you! Send in those dues, I think cutiepie24 is still pres, and has a great meeting planned. Something with a pole and a donut. Can you say limbo for donuts. How low can Jimmy go? That's the question:p

Hey, am I already being replaced as Donut Queen?! No fair!!!

If I haven't been around much lately, it's because I've been busting my hump for a good cause: Jimmy's appetite. How do you expect me to research new recipes, test them out in my kitchen, deliver them fresh to Jimmy and be here all at the same time?! I'm only one woman and, believe me, Jimmy keeps me busy! :D

Remember our priorities here, fellow members. This chatting and all is fine and dandy, but nothing is more important than firing off fresh donuts in the general direction of Jimmy Spencer. Nothing.

:ROFLMFAO:

Well we were wondering where you where! We hope Jimmy got the donuts and not Jr.! We all know you can't resist him! Jimmy finished 15th so you must have done something right! We won't replace you yet! Glad to hear your taking your duty seriously:D Jimmy's appetite is big and keep up the good work! Maybe there will be a club member surprise for you next week!

Definitely not giving Junior any of those donuts. Can't you tell? He's thin as a rail.

Besides, donuts have an adverse effect on his performance. He prefers a couple of Chicklets and a nice massage. ;)

Back
Top Bottom