Jimmy Spenser

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
What hit Jimmy, he qualified well for the race, has been running well and has lost weight. Is it crew chief, chemistry, or just "I'll show you Chip Gannasi - you never should have dumped me". Whatever it is, he may spoil the favorites' party today. :eek:

Yeah, I made a note of this in the Newman thread. He's already run a lot better than I though he would in that car, and as a sleeper pick, he has the potential to make somebody rich today.

I think Tommy has alot to do with it. I hope this team starts to run good. Ever since Geoffry Bodine won at the Glen a few years ago the team has not done much of anything. The best runs it has had was when Mike Wallace ran the car at plate tracks!

As I mentioned in another thread also, his qualifying was a pleasant surprise and I hope he has a great run.

I think PettyBenson hit it on the nose: Tommy Baldwin, key to getting Spencer back on track, due most to the fact they have known each other for a long time and have that New England connection going for them. Good chemistry is key, great chemistry wins races!

Originally posted by Highboy90@Mar 9 2003, 09:41 AM
As I mentioned in another thread also, his qualifying was a pleasant surprise and I hope he has a great run.
OOPS, sorry highboy, I didn't read your thread. When you are old and have these random thoughts, you just have to share them. Next time I'll read everything before I think. Have one on me. :cheers:

No problem nascarwoman. I'm no spring chicken myself. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom