Jockey Made In America 250 Prerace Thread

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
The Cup series heads to Road America for the first time since their only other visit in 1956. I'm getting the camper loaded up and hit the road tomorrow for my first time camping at a track and first road course race.

Boxers or briefs?

1624885118653.png

Yep, the 3 is next to the 4 and I have large fingers. There again I couldn't delete it.

I'm really waiting for Bell to break out. I think the sky is still the limit, but I anticipated a bit more success by now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It's exactly why people need to chill on Ty Gibbs. Erik Jones had the same expectations as Bell did entering the cup series after crushing it in Gibbs cars in the Xfinity series and both have had small amounts of success. It's hard and the the top guys are insanely good.

Xfinity drivers turn into Road Course Ringers to go Cup racing

Team Penske announced on Monday, June 28, that Cindric will be back in the No. 33 Ford Mustang for the race at Road America. Fox Sports’ Bob Pockrass then reported that Allmendinger will be back in the No. 16 Kaulig Racing Chevrolet Camaro, marking his third Cup start of the season. Ty Dillon will also take part in the race while driving the No. 96 Gaunt Brothers Racing Toyota Camry.

Cindric will now put his road course expertise on display while seeking yet another win at Road America. He is the defending Xfinity Series winner at the Wisconsin track, and he has two top-five finishes in four starts. Cindric has also captured the checkered flag at Watkins Glen, the Daytona Road Course, and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

Along with his recent success at road course races on the top level, Allmendinger will enter the weekend at Road America with several Xfinity Series wins to his name. He has two wins at the Charlotte Roval, one at Road America, and two at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Allmendinger also has top-five finishes at COTA, Watkins Glen, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course.

Back
Top Bottom