Johalis Geico 400 Thread At Chicago for non serious users

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
qatuty2e.jpg

ANOTHER DAY OF CUP RACING FUN AND GAMES

I was right,I said last week that the chicken sh!t- sorry bastid-fuggwad-sum b!tch brad daugherty would not keep his word, piece of sh!t. He was saying jeff had zero chance of getting in the chase, said it over and over again in different ways and told Jeff that if he got in he would wear a Jeff Gordon shirt all day. When Jeff brought it to him on stage he was pissed and said, I cant believe he came out here with that shirt in the middle of MY show. Brad D is a dick head.

I was right,I said last week that the chicken sh!t- sorry bastid-fuggwad-sum b!tch brad daugherty would not keep his word, piece of sh!t. He was saying jeff had zero chance of getting in the chase, said it over and over again in different ways and told Jeff that if he got in he would wear a Jeff Gordon shirt all day. When Jeff brought it to him on stage he was pissed and said, I cant believe he came out here with that shirt in the middle of MY show. Brad D is a dick head.

Did he really say that? What an ass.

I wouldn't have expected anything more from him.

Ahhhhh, the whining, bitching, moaning, complaining, football free thread...perfect!

Come on now don't hold back tell us how you really feel about it.
Oh and by the way I couldn't agree more.

I can't believe that drivers are so dumb they need someone to tell them to start the engine before trying to race.

All I'm getting right now is Women's British Open Golf:eek: Maybe they're waiting for the pace laps.

I don't have ESPN. I'm in Canada so it's on TSN - which carries the races on ESPN.

Now they're recapping the golf so it looks like I may be out of luck :mad:

They may have some type of deal that they have to show the entire broadcast as the race is now on.

Back
Top Bottom