Johalis Good Sam 500 Cup Thread At Dega for non serious users

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
ANOTHER DAY OF CUP RACING FUN AND GAMES

uploadfromtaptalk1349576101636-jpg.4307

I know they'll be nothing left of my fresh pack of Parliaments at the end of this one:D No boring 1.5 mile race this week, thank God!!!

Cole Whitt knocked the Cold **** out the wall

I GTG for a while, which means I'll be watching the race on DVR and won't be online to avoid spoliers. Catch you later.

That may be the end of kurts new ride after this meltdown.

Kurt parked for the day. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt cause he had his helmet off and couldn't hear his radio.telling him to stop.

Kurt parked for the day. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt cause he had his helmet off and couldn't hear his radio.telling him to stop.
That was part of the problem, riding on the track without a helmet on or window net up, uncool and against the rules.

Won't be much of a new ride if they park him for next week. Regan Smith must be laughing his butt off.
Can't wait for the interview if there is one.

Jamie Mac has been real aggressive on some of his blocks today. He may not survive the next one.

Dave Blaney is a lap down but lined up with Keselowski. Those 2 made some moves last year to finish 3rd and 4th.

If this stays green, Kez and the lapped car of Blaney will be a big part of the story.

It sure is hard for a Dodge to find someone to work with. I have no idea what Kez is doing here. He had a chance to hook up with Blaney, but drove away again. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom