Johali's Rate the All-Star race

Very happy as a Blaney fan!!!!!!!
But NASCAR.........

If you disregard the late caution , the net issue , and the WWF atmosphere , the actual race itself was a 8..

Best I can do is a 3.

If you disregard the late caution , the net issue , and the WWF atmosphere , the actual race itself was a 8..
No offense, but I have never disagreed with an opinion more on this site, and that includes Podium discussions. Until stage 3 (including the Open) I was considering giving my first ever 0 rating

6 - for me it was lousy but I'm always up for watching a race and enjoy even the lousy ones. I'm glad Denny Hamlin lost and was so whiney about it hahaha!

No offense, but I have never disagreed with an opinion more on this site, and that includes Podium discussions. Until stage 3 (including the Open) I was considering giving my first ever 0 rating
did you miss the side by side racing , the passing back in the pack , or ,like the T V ,just watched the leader ??

It has become the #1 worst race in the "was it a good race" twitter poll. But, yeah, all of us who thought it sucked were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom