Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Atlanta

Good as you can ask for these days 9.5

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

7. Good multiple groove racing and that was some awesome back and forth between the Busch’s.

Having two drivers fighting for a win for so many laps at the end makes for a good race IMO. Can't expect every lap to have you on the edge of your seat, except for plate races where "the big one" seems perpetually imminent. Pretty good last showing for this aged track surface. I look forward with curiosity to what the changes will bring because I don't propose to know.

So glad to see Kurt win.
He's prolly the best driver out there imo.

60 billion until Chastain went Logano on KFB. However, given that the best car won, I will go 10 as per my policy. Can't wait until WE get Kurt winning in a TRD powered Toyota Camry.

60 billion until Chastain went Logano on KFB. However, given that the best car won, I will go 10 as per my policy. Can't wait until WE get Kurt winning in a TRD powered Toyota Camry.
It will be an exiting day when he gets Michael Jordan his first NASCAR win. It would obviously come at the cost of 1 of of my 4 drivers not winning on that day...but I will be just as excited as if one of them would have won. :partytime

Back
Top Bottom