Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Darlington

The first half was pretty bland but great 2nd half

Long green runs, a few cautions at end, but the organic bureau has already issued a 'get over it, sheit happens and it wasn't a GWCr' declaration.

Overall, it was a very good race.

Best driver with the best car dominated, but couldn't close. I give it a 9.25. Would have been a 10, but a .5 deduction for the best driver not winning, and a .5 for the best car not winning. +.25 for OUR future driver winning in the wrong OEM.

9 surprised it wasn't Larson and Hamlin for the win. but glad to see it. good stuff good race green flag to the finish.

One I wanted won. But I was in the edge of my seat the last 30 laps.

So while it started a 6 it ended a 9

I will take a high tire wear, green flag pitting, comer and goer race with a win measured in seconds or even a quarter of a track, over any race on hard tires with a three-wide finish any day of the week. That is why Darlington is one of the best tracks.

Any race over 50 miles in length isn't a race to me without the tire wear, and it is a waste of time, in my opinion.

I will take a high tire wear, green flag pitting, comer and goer race with a win measured in seconds or even a quarter of a track, over any race on hard tires with a three-wide finish any day of the week. That is why Darlington is one of the best tracks.

Any race over 50 miles in length isn't a race to me without the tire wear, and it is a waste of time, in my opinion.
I'm greedy, I want both.

Back
Top Bottom