• New Member registration is open. Applicants will be subject to management approval. If you have always wanted to join, now is the time.

Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Kansas

Ernie_Irvan#4

Gasman
8. I love Kansas. Saw passing for the lead ( during green flag runs ) and throughout the field. No PJ1....

lolla79

Team Owner

My rating might be a bit harsh; I'm just happy it wasn't another follow the leader event.

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
Kinda became a wreckfest and would've been a fantastic finish if they were a little less aero dependent. Seems like you can get to half a second behind someone and then you stall.

saltysenior

Crew Chief
9,9......cars able to race each other ,,,tire choices,,, multiple lanes to run,,,passing,,,exciting restarts,,,

OldTimer

Team Owner
small sample ; how did Hamlin get to the front, how did Truex get to 3rd ??
So that is two...in how many laps? What happened to the days that multiple drivers would change positions throughout the field on a consistent basis?

OldTimer

Team Owner
9 different leaders with 22 lead changes amongst them and that doesn't count any of the field. Pleasant dreams.
Ok...all at the front of the field. Guess the days of saying driver xyz passed 80 cars throughout the race are over. Would like to find the stats, but believe the early '90's had some of the most field shuffling going on.

racefan41

Team Owner
I'm pretty sure Kurt passed about 20 cars and got passed as many times.

That's probably being conservative

Top Bottom