Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Las Vegas

Hard one to judge. Most of the race was uneventful. Good finish, but it was set up by a bogus debris caution.

6, and thats my bias of the winner score :laugh:

Are y'all kidding?

The first two stages (even before the third stage "debris" caution) were fun to watch with many battles for position and cars being able to race in any groove.

I'll rate this race an 8, which is just below my rating for the Bristol race last weekend.

7 for me, decent racing, some strategy, then interesting and exciting run to the finish.

7.5 It got better towards the end when they started racing hard and got out of the single file mode

7 + 1 = 8

Great to see Kurt win at his home track and to advance to the next stage. I thought the racing in the last 24 laps was pretty good.

6 too much aero dependence....the broken record of the current times.

Great Toyota performance. Fastest car didn't win, but that happens sometimes. Overall....7.41

Kulwicki7.jpg

6 - liked seeing Kurt win and there was some good moments.

Even though I wanted Bowman to win. When that didn't happen I was glad Kurt won for 2 reasons. Because I have always liked Kurt and it also kept 2 other very good playoff drivers from winning.

Even though I wanted Bowman to win. When that didn't happen I was glad Kurt won for 2 reasons. Because I have always liked Kurt and it also kept 2 other very good playoff drivers from winning.
yeah Hamlin and Harvick have been crushing it with the 550 package on the big tracks. Hamlin almost did it again.

7. I'd give it an 7.5 or 8 if it weren't for the fact that NASCAR won't get rid of this flat out package.

Back
Top Bottom