Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Michigan, #2

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Sorry about the delay. Was having supper with family.

Kind of a bland race --- a runaway by Harvick. 6

machinistman3

Team Owner
5 surprised teams didn’t make adjustments to get closer to the 4 and 11.

Ernie_Irvan#4

Tire changer
5.. I liked yesterday's race better.

Looking forward to the upcoming races.. Daytona RC, Dover ( low downforce + big motor ), Daytona, Darlington, Richmond, and Bristol. :)

10-4

Team Owner
10 - enjoyed seeing Harvick dominate for the second day in a row and the 18 losing yet again.

rd45usa

Project ODIN....If You Know You Know😉
MarkMartin6.jpg

Spotter22

Team Owner
Texaslady I believe if you started out as a 8 or above you could change the ratio lol.

10 for me. Its racing!

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
Can't go higher than 6.

RacerrecaR

Noodles belong in chili
Anyone else now in favor of Mikey's idea before the last re-pave here? Turn this into a "plate" race if low HP and high DF is here to stay. Take a race away from Daytona and Talladega, and add Daytona toad course and Road America. Win win win win in my book...this current half-arsed attempt at Michigan pack racing isn't doing it for most fans, so time to go all out.

10-4

Team Owner
Anyone else now in favor of Mikey's idea before the last re-pave here? Turn this into a "plate" race if low HP and high DF is here to stay. Take a race away from Daytona and Talladega, and add Daytona toad course and Road America. Win win win win in my book...this current half-arsed attempt at Michigan pack racing isn't doing it for most fans, so time to go all out.

This isn't the thread for it but I'm in favor of trying not to critique every little technical thing and just enjoying the racing. That's even though I am on the record here as stating several times that I thought 2018 with the old low downforce racing was some of the best ever so why the heck did nascar need to change anything?

But here we are now so I thought the racing yesterday was fairly good and wonder what most of you were watching. Harvick had a car that could really power around anyone he wanted was what it looked like to me. Or maybe Harvick is really just that better at certain tracks with a car dialed in good. I dunno because I'm not an expert but I liked what I was seeing. You can't have a perfect everything and sometimes poop happens too. And its also a damn funny thing if this aero package is such a joke then why the heck are there only two drivers dominating and lording over everyone else? Two drivers who have been wracking up wins for several years now?

Switchback

Team Owner
Hard no.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
3 Just a copy of Saturday's race with the same poor package and who pushed who on the restarts

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
This isn't the thread for it but I'm in favor of trying not to critique every little technical thing and just enjoying the racing. That's even though I am on the record here as stating several times that I thought 2018 with the old low downforce racing was some of the best ever so why the heck did nascar need to change anything?

But here we are now so I thought the racing yesterday was fairly good and wonder what most of you were watching. Harvick had a car that could really power around anyone he wanted was what it looked like to me. Or maybe Harvick is really just that better at certain tracks with a car dialed in good. I dunno because I'm not an expert but I liked what I was seeing. You can't have a perfect everything and sometimes poop happens too. And its also a damn funny thing if this aero package is such a joke then why the heck are there only two drivers dominating and lording over everyone else? Two drivers who have been wracking up wins for several years now?

Amen bro.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
I’m as in awe of Harvick’s domination as I am sick of it.

Where’s the Brad ERRRR Bonehead thread?

Top Bottom