Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Nashville

7.5 - the 6 car rolling around the last few laps and no caution being thrown was hilarious. Any other driver leading and it would've been an immediate yellow. NASCAR will justify it though by saying "we threw it too early at Texas, so we thought we needed to let it play out this time!"

Winner 10

Pre lightning delay, 2. No passing.

Cooler night track? 10.

Give it an 8.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tough one....
7, would have been maybe an 8 but had to deduct for NASCAR throwing a caution for possible debris, not throwing a caution until the 9 and 18 get their lap back and no caution at the end for the 6. FWIW, I agree with not throwing the caution at the end, it's more the inconsistencies.

balsa-circle-decorations-1-pc-silver-16-tall-number-8-aluminum-foil-balloon-bloon-16s-8-698151...jpg

Lawd, help us cause somebody has got to cut the phone lines from Nascar RC to Dawsonville.

9. After a day of pouting about an opportunity lost..... Credit to Chase and Alan for wrenching on the 9 to get it to the place to win the thing. This is what NASCAR is all about IMO. Proud of MY fast Toyotas...but to the victor go the spoils.

• Wow
Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom