Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Richmond

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Sorry about the delay. I was watching a replay of the ending and just trying to sort this race out in my mind.
Don't know if I want to rate it low just because of a crappy last lap. The overall race wasn't that bad, IMO.

5 Thought about it. Just wasn't all that entertaining. Well, the end was something else. LOL

6.0 for the race.

A different score to be applied once we see how NASCAR handles this so-called "win."

7 but a 10 for the entertainment value we will get out of it this week

7. Thought it was one of the more interesting Richmond races of more recent times

9. I thought this race had a little bit of everything. Strategy passing with the optional tire, and a wild finish.

The silly option tire gimmick and the circus finish that NASCAR created are preventing me from rating this one any higher.

Reactions: sdj

It was mostly a good race, different strategies, passing wasn't impossible, I like the different tires.

They make the cars equal (they say) and then give tire options. I am not in favor of, TIRE OPTIONS. it rates right up there with putting that spray down traction sh*t on the track at certain races. Give them all the same freaking tire and may the best team win.

Unfortunately this week, a real sh*ty team won by wrecking two contenders on the last lap.

Back
Top Bottom