Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Road America

Was hoping for a better finish but there was action all throughout the field every lap

I don't know why anyone bothers putting a rate the race thread up when Elliott wins... because we already know what the majority of the ratings are going to be. :D
I rate the whole race, not just the winner. For me, this race was unpredictable. Lots of beating and banging. Lots of drivers making mistakes and recovering -- and some not.

I rate the whole race, not just the winner. For me, this race was unpredictable. Lots of beating and banging. Lots of drivers making mistakes and recovering -- and some not.
I know that...I was just poking fun at the ones that does only rate the race by how their driver does. :)

Best car won. Driver drove it brilliantly. 10. Happy with four of MY Toyotas in the top 10, and three in the top 5. Good stuff.

8. Road course, passing was possible, and NASCAR resisted urge to throw a drama caution.

9 - I like this place and hope it becomes a regular stop. I was entertained by all the coming and going.

8. Entertaining throughout and light on the cautions which is key for places like this

There’s a strong Elliott contingent, but I feel as if at least half the board can’t get off the Larson teat.
The sport has a “most popular driver” who consistently wins and is a champion for the first time in almost 3 decades and people are bent.

Are they not entertained?

tenor.gif

I loved it, I guess I'll go with the winner's number and call it a 9. Good battles, hot track, could see everybody really having to muscle the car around. That's exactly what we want.

9 - excellent and challenging track, test of equipment, crews and drivers.

Back
Top Bottom