Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Roval

3, boring and then a clown show. Crappy racing, crappy parts, crappy officiating.

10 for larson getting knocked out by Chase F^#*@%^ Briscoe

1. Parade laps at speed with no passing, then NASCAR decided to manipulate an organic finish. Absolute S*** show.

If NASCAR lets it play out as it should have, it's a 5 or so. But no. They need TV drama. I'd be partying and talking smack, but I'd still give it a 4 or 5 because it was an absolute dud of a race that NASCAR compounded by, as they said in Tropic Thunder, going full retard.

Larson should NOT be eliminated. ****** circus.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Agreed. I can't believe NASCAR is so damned stupid to screw the MPD and second in line. It's baffling.

That's 4 Rovals in a row that Chase won. Crazy (and I use that tongue in cheek) circumstances robbed him of last two. At least Harvick retires soon. NASCAR race control, unfortunately, isn't going anywhere. Screw it, go back to the oval for fall Charlotte. Roval was awesome until this new car ruined it.

600 trillion. Are you kidding me? A Bell walk off. Larson out. And a Chasey temper tantrum! Doesn't get any better!
I thought you had more self respect than to celebrate THAT. I underestimated you. Enjoy!!!

2. Another race that the new car has ruined, so we get a boring race that turned into a **** show because of a ****** sign laying in track. For God sakes NASCAR, really? A damned sign that shouldn't even be POSSIBLE to get on the track. You REALLY have to question the IQ of the decision makers in this sport

4 - very surprising and disappointing grade for one of my favorites. Evidently most everyone drove a conservative race, knowing they couldn’t effectively pass without great risk, so everything played out at late race restarts.

Back
Top Bottom