Johali's Rate the Cup Race --- Texas

7. Cool to see The 3 win, I just hate it seems like video game racing out there sometimes.

Missed most of the race except the last 24 laps. Love to see drivers win that nobody thinks will and the 3 has a lotta haters lol. Congrats to RCR on a strong showing! Tyler Reddick is something else!!

9! That was great racing THROUGHOUT. Too many whiners on here, all your top cars get screwed by Houff and had too much ground to makeup in 25 laps. Logano wins that if we stay green, too many wrecks hurt him as his tire pressures were setup for a long green flag run

Bias aside, 8.

Blaney got screwed.

For me personally as a fan, it doesn't deserve a zero. It deserves some mathematical digit inside a black hole.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nobody I really like won, but no one I really don't like did either. For unpredictability and entertainment purposes, I'll give it a solid 8.
I'd give 50/50 odds that Reddick will get his own win this year and I'd love to see it. I think he'll be a legend someday.

F1_7.jpg

I don't know, I wish they had that data. On racing-reference they got the green flag passes and it was pretty high.
Hey new guy and welcome. That info you are looking for I post it here if I can find it. So far I haven't found the stats for Texas yet, but most of the other races are on this page.

Blah... from my perspective I will give it generous 6. I want constant fender rub'n. Do not want it to be 100% aero dependent. Quite sure everyone knows my feelings on that.

Good win for RCR, lucky as all get out...but substantiates my bias against the aero dependency. Kudo's for the kid finishing second, even with the oldest tires on track.

Back
Top Bottom