Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Texas

8 - I hate the no passing but the fuel mileage part was intense at the end

It was okay, but not as interesting as many other races this year. Didn't seem like there was much passing.

I'll go with a 6.

20 gazillion....TRD....1-2-3!

MarkMartin6.jpg

6, but my hatred for fuel mileage races brings it down.

Cool to see Kyle so humble though. He looked like a tired old man there lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6, but my hatred for fuel mileage races brings it down.

Cool to see Kyle so humble though. He looked like a tired old man there lol

Isn't fuel mileage drama better than what we saw at Kansas? If not for KB being close on fuel, the last 70 laps would've been an even bigger snoozer

Same old 550 clean air fest, but was better than 30+ laps of blocking at Kansas. At least there was the old "fuel mileage" drama.

I mean Riccardo was able to block and win at Monaco with 70% of an engine lol

6. I actually like the suspense etc of fuel mileage races like that somewhat, and regardless it was a pretty decent race all around. That said I cannot rate it any higher with all of the delays, regardless of fault (I Know they cannot control it).

Last edited:
Adam Stephens threw his gonads over the front of the pit box when he kept Kyle out and put it all out there on Kyle to make it work. Kyle drove a flawless last stage. Truex and Bell had faster cars but Kyle had the jump on them. I doubt seriously that Bell was going to take a chance and screw up Truex's chances of going for the win.

Isn't fuel mileage drama better than what we saw at Kansas? If not for KB being close on fuel, the last 70 laps would've been an even bigger snoozer
I prefer Kansas. The frustration of watching a car fail to pass the leader is more exhilarating than the autoracing equivalent of will they/won't they!?

10 years younger than Harvick but that non-winning streak aged him.
"I forgot. It's been a while", with a "dad" expression, wrinkly forehead, and a baldspot was honestly such an old timer statement.

Kyle has been around for 16 years. The guy isn't young anymore and has A LOT of mileage under his belt. Before you blink, he's the next star driver to be creeping towards 40.

Back
Top Bottom